Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Shark Racing Blows

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  HatchetMan 
#1 · (Edited)
So, In order to understand where I'm coming from, I'm pasting the email that was originally sent to me after I bought some stuff from Shark Racing.

Order Confirmation

Dear Sean,

Thank you for shopping with us.

The payment for your order has been confirmed, and we will be shipping your order within the next few days.

You will receive a separate notification e-mail once your order ships.

For assistance on your order including cancellations and changes, please email us at orders@sharkracing.com.

We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting us again soon at http://www.sharkracing.com.

The Shark Racing Team

YOUR ORDER NO. 20050610-0097

[-] Item Description: Item No. (Size/Design) Mileage Unit Price Qty. Subtotal
[.] Shark Racing Adjustable Cam Sprocket:camsprocket_1 2.50 125.00 1 125.00
[.] Shark Racing Lightweight Pulley Set:pulleys_1(Beta I Crank/Water/Power Pulley Set) 2.80 240.00 1 240.00

Mileage Used = $15.00
Grand Order Total = $365.00

Billing Address
----------------------------------
Sean
226 Sebring Ave

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15210 United States(USA)

Shipping Address
Sean Hauck
226 Sebring Ave

Payment Information
Payment Method: Credit Card + Mileage
Shipping Method: Standard Airmail

* Please allow 10-15 business days for standard airmail, and 40-60 days for surface mail(ocean freight).

Thank you again and have a nice day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the story:

THe first time I bought from SR it was a pleasure. Everything came in fast and went smoothly. My second time was alittle worse. When I ordered my BBTB and Front Strut Bar, it took them almost two months to get it to me because they "forgot to ship the front strut tower bar". I was alittle irked about this, but let it smooth out for a few months. So, as June comes around, its time to get some new stuff for the J2. I ordered, if you read from above, the adjustable cam sprocket, and the underdrive/power steering/ water pump pulley. I recieved the items in about a two week period, much better then my 2nd order with SR. So, as I'm installing my cam sprocket, all goes well, and then move onto the underdrive pulley. Again, all go's smooth with it. When I look at the last two pulleys I notice that I'm missing the power steering pulley. So, this just sends me over the edge. We work good and hard for our money, and I expect the goods I bought to all come in the same package, or atleast expect a email stating that they do not have it in stock, and will ship it when it comes in. So I send an email stating that I want the power steering pulley or I would like my 100 dollars back for it, and if I dont get it. I didnt tell them in the email that if i didnt get one of the two I would be putting a stop payment on the 100 dollars for the pulley on my credit card. It PISSES me off knowing I work hard for my money, pay my bills on time, and they seem to fuck up over and over again. I've learned my lesson and will never buy form them again.

Im going to post pictures later when I got home of the box I got, and eveything that came in the box as well. I installed the cam sprocket and underdrive pulley. Sorry about the long ass rant, but I just had to share this with someone that might understand my pain.

Also-this shipment email I recieved from them on the 17th.

Shipment Confirmation

Dear Sean,

Thank you for shopping with us.

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been sent out for shipment. Please allow 10-15 business days for standard airmail orders and 40-60 days for surface mail(ocean freight) orders to arrive.

For assistance on your order, please email us at orders@sharkracing.com.

We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting us again soon at http://www.sharkracing.com.

The Shark Racing Team

YOUR ORDER NO. 20050610-0097

[-] Item Description: Item No. (Size/Design) Mileage Unit Price Qty. Subtotal
[.] Shark Racing Adjustable Cam Sprocket:camsprocket_1 2.50 125.00 1 125.00
[.] Shark Racing Lightweight Pulley Set:pulleys_1(Beta I Crank/Water/Power Pulley Set) 2.80 240.00 1 240.00
Mileage Used = $15.00
Grand Order Total = $365.00

Billing Address
Sean
226 Sebring Ave

Shipping Address
Sean Hauck
226 Sebring Ave

Payment Information
Payment Method: Credit Card + Mileage
Shipping Method: Standard Airmail

* Please allow 10-15 business days for standard airmail and 40-60 days for surface mail(ocean freight).

Thank you again and have a nice day!

See less See more
#3 ·
^^ Seriously.

Did you even wait for their answer about the missing pulley? I work in an import/export warehouse for the summer and know how hard it is on the checker/shipper, the person must've just forgotten it. Ususally we just ship the missing item with N/C.

#4 ·
Someone from SR got back to me right before they posted it and said they would look into it, but might be a mistake on my part.

#5 ·
Update- well, its been a week and still nothing, I send another email explaining the situation again, and if I didnt hear back from anyone I would be putting a stop payment on my credit card.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.