Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

June's Model in Import Tuner!!!

9K views 64 replies 18 participants last post by  SuperGLS 
#1 · (Edited)
June's Model in Import Tuner!!!*Full Spread*

OMG!!!! :bowdown: anybody else think that she is one of most beautiful girls you have ever seen???? :eek: :eek2: :eek2:

#13 ·
im sorry but take at look at whats her chest . . uhh i mean face lol . . . gee whiz i cant remember . . someone here has an INCREDIBLE shot of her in their sig . . . van wilder, american pie,saving silverman . . blonde gorgeous skinny short . . . .you knooooooow

#17 ·
Why argue over which girl is hotter? When you get up there to the top of the list they are all EXTRA hot, so I think that's what matters. It also matters that NONE of us are ever going to get with them... well, maybe Josh K, haha.

Oh, and just so you know, I think that girl is eww.

#22 ·
i had this arguement at work...and it was split fifty fifty....the other girl in question was in a tatoo magazine that these guys were drooling over...the funny thing is that you could tell her tummy was tucked!! the photographer did a horrible job photochoping the picture!!

super....its doesnt matter if we get with them or not...i have my wife i can get with her when i want how i want...but that doesnt mean that i dont look at other girls....this girl is by far at the top of my list!! other then wifey :bowdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.