Enine mods:
Short Ram Intake

Future:
Stock fogs and clear sidemarkers bought from Carboman
Bra for car..... Hate them semi's!

See less See more
#3 ·
BlackDiamond,
I have a full nose mask that was installed by the dealership when I bought my car. Its up for sale if you are interested. I only had it on my car for about 3 months, so its in near perfect condition. PM me for further details.
Great looking ride, by the way.

#9 ·
Yeah that was photochop of my car...before the drop... here is the latest pic.. I dont know but it might be too big?.... Oh I didnt take off the moldings. they just didnt show up in that pic is all... Oh I also painted the calipers this time around.. looks better in person...

#13 ·
Thanks guys... still a work in progress.... Like the grill... have to do something different then the rest! I hope!

Well here is a pic of it at my Car club meet sat the 28th.... about 170 cars showed up for this event.... strange thing is it wasnt the only lowered elantra there... but he wasnt there long enough to take a pic....

#16 ·
Yeah I remeber that...LOL! I amost didnt do it either but.... painted it .. put the speed grill peice on it... put it on the car and ... looked great... I then did the grill to match... bought stock fogs and clear sides from Carbonman... so it should set it off better...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.