Conversation Between Aintnonerd and 04GTboySC

Conversation Between Aintnonerd and 04GTboySC

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. hey dude haven't heard from you in a while hope your doing good i finally decided to replace that nasty lookin headlight the new one should be here monday i cant wait to put it on we gota catch up
  2. hey thanks for the help today, and btw the light still looks awesome but will keep an eye on it, the sun was shining when i got home now its starting to rain
  3. na def cant afford that stuff:-(
  4. Kit was about $30 from 3M, there is another kit I used I can't remember the name, but it was about half that and it worked just as well. We can go by the store and look. I'll know as soon as I see it.
  5. any idea how much that kit costs :-/ kinda short on cash right now but ya look forward to hanging out saturday
  6. Sorry about this weekend, lots of craziness. This coming weekend I am not going to schedule anything so we can get the cars taken care of. I didn't even get to clean my car at all. Maybe we could get the headlight kit as well and work on clearing those up also.
  7. hey dude heading out on a couple errands hit me up if we can hang out today i forget the directions to your place
  8. hey dude heading out on a couple errands hit me up if we can hang out today i forget the directions to your place
  9. hey just checked the status of the harness check this status out -----

Processed through Sort Facility
    September 08, 2011, 12:57 pm
    TAMPA, FL 33605
  10. ok cool if not its fine just would like it to be done by the 19th parents are going to be in town on the 12th thru the week then i start my job on the 19th
    i will text you my new number tonight if i end up getting a new phone hopefuly it will work we can hang out so you can help with the headlights as well :-) we will have to do a photoshoot with your new wheels
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast