Conversation Between BColeman and gerardoleroy

Conversation Between BColeman and gerardoleroy

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Brian! I am saleing my XD $5,000 if you know anybody intrested let me know.
  2. Didn't go down exactly how it was supposed to. He totaled his car last week. I'll keep in touch though.
  3. Dude! I am so sorry to hear that. Let me know where you at and I'll swing by tomorrow.
  4. I'm living over by UCF area off of University and Alafaya. North Carolina, I was there not too long ago. Until my wife cheated on me and we are now getting a divorce. So the family thing ain't that great right now. I have seen my children in a long while. Anyway, I've got a project coming up next weekend, for j0hnh0lmes, replacing his head gasket. If you'd like to come watch or hang out for a few, I'll give you my address.
  5. where you staing at? I am working in Sanford and got the weekends off. Call me 407 222 1847 I am planing on moving out of this state and I am thinking in NC but any way call me I'll like to talk to you. How's the family?
  6. What's up Alex!?!? Yeah, I'm back in Orlando. Not sure for how long though. It would seem the job market here is as dried up as an old woman's.... nevermind, you get the picture. I should see you around though, but keep in touch.
  7. Hey Brian! are you back in Orlando?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7