Since when...?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Since when...?

Full Member Rdizziedog has not yet proved knowledgeable

Default Since when...?

So here I am with another story for you guys...

I was in class today and I was talking to my friend Erica about the accident that I posted about a few days ago. I told her that Timmy (the kid who hit me) ran into the back of my car and that I put my car in the shop today and wouldn't have it for 2 weeks. So this kid Sam that sits close to me laughs and says "haha that sucks for you," so I say "shut up fag, you're just as stupid as he is, you ran into the back of some car during the summer." So then he gets defensive and says "at least I don't have a girl car."

My question: Since when is my 2005 White Elantra and "girl car"? Heh, I don't understand that one.

Anyway, the rest of the story needs some background information. This kid has a Mercedes Benz and guess who bought it for him? Yep, his parents. Guess who paid to have it rebuilt during the summer because the kid didn't have anything but the very least insurance you can get? Yep, his parents again. Who pays for everything he owns? ...You get the point. This kid has never worked a day in his life and does not know what it feels like to work for something.

So after he makes that comment about my "girl car" I said "at least my parent's didn't buy my car." and he goes "who cares if my parents bought my car, it's better than yours." Then I said "maybe if you worked one day of your life you would know what it means to appreciate what you can pay for on your own."

I don't think he understood what I meant, but damn, that really pissed me off. If any of you knew me in real life (James) you would know that I hate spoiled *** kids that get free cars from their parents and don't ever have to work for anything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

Default Re: Since when...?

well...heres the conclusion i have come to. about 75% of people say its a grandma car. 10% a girl car, 10% a poor persons car, and 5% a tuner car (see EXD)...he just got into that 10%. i would have been less suprised if he asked if you borrowed it from your grandma
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Hahaha, funny. Yeah, it's an old persons car.

Although I've never heard anyone call it a girl car, it's not like an Eclipse or something (haha).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

www.dfwhyundais.com paki has not yet proved knowledgeable paki's Avatar
    Texas is the home of the players and pimps

i know how you feel rdizzie.. parents buy **** for some kid and that kid feels like he's god. he's gonna be a failure later on in life, so you can smile about it right now because he'll be crying later on in his "girly" geo when he has to sell his mercedes to pay the bills

note: my parents HELPED me buy my car, but did not pay for it in full. i intend to pay them back for it in the near future

I'm lucky I got what I have by saving up for a long time, that kid just really got to me. I guess these kids will never learn to appreciate their own things and other peoples things until they work for what they have, which will never happen. I know many of you on here had your parents buy you your car, that's cool for you, not trying to start anything with you.

I should have said something more like "Sorry I don't have rich parents to buy me a Mercedes or BMW like 95% of the kids at school. "

My name is Aaron Vampyrate knows a lot about Elantras Vampyrate's Avatar

so wait, you live in NOVA? dude, I love you (in a non-homosexual way that is... no offense scott) I am the same exact way. I got suspended from school for beating up this spoiled kid because he started *****ing when his parents bought him a new z4 (when they first came out) but it wasnt the color that he wanted. at the time i had an 86 legend that i bought myself (no more than 400bux, but hell, i was poor and only made 7.00/hr)

as for my elantra, it was a b-day present for my dad that i am paying him back for and doing my own insurance and mods (im an RA in college and only make $360 a month... so guess what's been put on hold until i get back to work at the airport this winter/summer)
    Last edited by Vampyrate; 10-03-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS View Post
    Some problem with the Internet and Jesus not getting along or something.
    There hadn't been a problem in weeks and then last night out of nowhere Jesus strikes again. Sorry kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrate
    so wait, you live in NOVA? dude, I love you (in a non-homosexual way that is... no offense scott) I am the same exact way. I got suspended from school for beating up this spoiled kid because he started *****ing when his parents bought him a new z4 (when they first came out) but it wasnt the color that he wanted. at the time i had an 86 legend that i bought myself (no more than 400bux, but hell, i was poor and only made 7.00/hr)
    Yeah, me and James (SuperGLS) live in the Fairfax area, not far from you. How old are you?

On another note, maybe when my car has some real mods done it won't look so "girlyish"? This kid also brags about all the mods he has done to his Mercedes, it's kind of funny, because his parents paid for all of that too.

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

Bah.

I've never heard such a stupid thing. What kind of mercedes does he have? 5 door kompressor? now thats a woman's car LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

Resident "Emo" Kid OPZ has picked up a wrench

Quote Originally Posted by Rdizziedog
    I'm lucky I got what I have by saving up for a long time, that kid just really got to me. I guess these kids will never learn to appreciate their own things and other peoples things until they work for what they have, which will never happen. I know many of you on here had your parents buy you your car, that's cool for you, not trying to start anything with you.

I should have said something more like "Sorry I don't have rich parents to buy me a Mercedes or BMW like 95% of the kids at school. "

Aye, my parents bought the car "for your mother, but we're keeping you in mind" (which is a lie! otherwise they would have gotten a 5-speed! If they had gotten a tib it would have been a 5-speed! WTF!!!!), but I have payed for EVERY mod on the car, and I help pay on maintaince.

I think so far I have... oh, >$1,200 into the car sofar.
    Resident "Emo" Kid's 2001 XD <- old auto, RIP

Resident "Emo" Kid's 2002 XD <- RIP

The original video might as well be of Dave and Reece in a cave because I can't see ****.

Final Fantasy 7=Teh Sex yamaha knows about Elantras yamaha's Avatar

I think people just need to respect others **** and leave them alone.
    Current Cars:
    Carless

Old Cars:
    1998 DragonFab Twin Engine Hyundai Tiburon
    1998 Accent Beta Swapped Turbo
    1998 Tiburon [email protected]/[email protected]
    2000 Elantra
    1986 Mazda RX7 LM7 Turbo

i think we had someone @ our meet saturday whos mommy and daddy paid for the car, as well as everything else he has
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

You cant let that go, can you. Your just jealous because you didnt get other people to work on your car because you didnt want to get your hands dirty. Wait, your car wasnt even there. Doh!
    Current Cars:
    Carless

Old Cars:
    2000 Elantra
    1986 Mazda RX7 LM7 Turbo

05' Elantra knottravesty has not yet proved knowledgeable knottravesty's Avatar

Me and jess moved out to Pitt all by ourselves... and put the down payment down and are paying 320 a month for it... So my parents didnt help with ****... to tell you the truth.. my mother owes me $168 and yes I want it back. I feel the same way about these kids with no morals and nice cars.. but Hey I would of liked the same thing lol... I cant lie... Hell yeah I would of loved my parents to buy me my Subaru Impreza Wrx ... But they didnt so yeah ... We're doing it on our own... a state away... it feels good too.

I've wrecked the WRX... I now own:
    1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2005 Hyundai Elantra, and my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV

Nick: "JACKASS, Ya I said it" *weave*

This almost brought a tear to my eye. Good one Schaun.
    Current Cars:
    Carless

Old Cars:
    2000 Elantra
    1986 Mazda RX7 LM7 Turbo

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Buying your son a crappy *** J2 Elantra (haha, poor Sean) is different than a brand new Benz. Trust me, it's sad when the high school student lot is filled with nicer cars than the teacher/staff lot. That's the case around here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

i know one teachers lot that has a sick *** veilside tiburon

that guy @ the meet is a 4-12 grade band teacher. now i think of my 8th grade band teacher and am like...hmm..

hey sean, what do you think of your HS marching band teacher? he coulda been a pretty cool dude huh?

He was totally cool. He kept drinking and was cool to talk to. I would def. chill with him again.
    Current Cars:
    Carless

Old Cars:
    2000 Elantra
    1986 Mazda RX7 LM7 Turbo

05' Elantra knottravesty has not yet proved knowledgeable knottravesty's Avatar

Coolest band teacher I ever met and probably will ever meet... Keep the Roommate pictures coming lol... Poor guys... John kicked ***... Can put away quite a few...

I've wrecked the WRX... I now own:
    1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2005 Hyundai Elantra, and my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV

Nick: "JACKASS, Ya I said it" *weave*

Large Member kylemorg has not yet proved knowledgeable kylemorg's Avatar

His picking on you means is that he's insecure. It has nothing to do with you; it's all about him.

If you drove anything that cost a dollar less or was even a month older than his car, he'd pick on you for having a cheap car. If you had a car that cost more, he'd call you a stuck-up prick. If you had the same make, model, color, etc car as him, he'd accuse you of copying him.

You can't win with a guy like that. He'd use anything that's different between you and him to pick on you about. Don't worry, that kind of stuff pretty much ends when you get out of school.
    Last edited by kylemorg; 10-04-2005 at 08:12 AM.
    665 -- Neighbor of the Beast.

Superfly TnT, Guns of ... ArunSenior04 knows about Elantras ArunSenior04's Avatar

Kinda off topic, but the names in your sig KnottTravesty are wrong. The silver eleantra next to BMS is mine. LOL

Discuss

+ Reply to Thread