being pissed on ebay works!
Closed Thread

Thread: being pissed on ebay works!

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

Default being pissed on ebay works!

so im sure anyone who goes on ebay sees those auctions that start @ 1$ for a high priced item, and there is always a reserve. i despise these auctions. i wish people would just put the starting bid @ the reserve so i dont have to play guessing games and waste my time. well, there was something i wanted to get, i did a search on completed items, and found only one that ended around 60$ w/ 14 bids. i figure reserve is 45-50$. so i bid on another auction, high bid of 50$, and still didnt meet the reserve. i was pissed that i watched it all week, and still lose caus he wants to start @ 1$, so i emailed him. told him i was pissed, and that he definately just lost a sale, etc etc. yes, i know i sound like an ******* and its a selling tactic, but i was pissed. well, today i get one of those "second chance buy it now" emails to buy it @ 46$ + whatever the ridiculous shipping price is (like 20$ for an mp3 player).

so, my choice now is to bite the bullet and buy it from him, even though i dont support what hes doing

or

buy one from someone else for about 30$ more who knows how to sell...

let me know what you think. i have til tomorrow to buy this, but ill probably do it w/in the next 4-5 hours before i go to sleep so i dont forget about it
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

circuit track whore 2loud2k2xd has not yet proved knowledgeable 2loud2k2xd's Avatar

Default Re: being pissed on ebay works!

buy the cheaper one and send me the rest of the money

spend the 20 or so bucks on some beer or jager.
    Last edited by 2loud2k2xd; 11-07-2005 at 10:07 PM.

true. its just one of those situations im like..."damn, if i buy this from him, he wins" sorta mentality to me
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

People do that because it's less money to list it when you start it that low.

I start my auctions low as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Broke @$$ Fool BlackElantraGT has not yet proved knowledgeable BlackElantraGT's Avatar

#1) I think you need to get laid. You get pissed off way too easily.

#2) Those are the type of sellers that Ebay unfortunately no longer have. Most of these sellers on Ebay now are more like retailers with the only option to "Buy It Now". Most of Ebay is no longer a true auction experience. If I wanted to buy an item for a few bucks cheaper than what I can get at retail, I'll just find an online e-tailer that will generally have a better return policy.

#3) Be a man and pay up. Don't be a little ***** and complain, and then the guy gives you the option of buying at a lower price than you were willing to pay, and back out. I'd hate to buy or sell anything to you dude. You're harder to please than my wife.

dude. dont worry about me getting laid. with this guy, there was no "buy it now option". as for buying it, i did. its just the fact that i wasted time sitting there watching it all week, put a bid up, and still lost b/c of the f'ing reserve. ask anyone that has bought something from me or ive bought something from. anyone will tell you that im a great buyer/seller and never have any complaints. its just **** like this that pisses me off

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    #1) I think you need to get laid. You get pissed off way too easily.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

Super Moderator Cypher knows a lot about Elantras Cypher's Avatar

ain't it the truth?
    2002 Hyundai Elantra: Sold
    1991 Nissan 240sx Hatch SR Swapped: Sold
    1992 Toyota MR2: Sold
    1991 Nissan 240sx Coupe: Future KA-T
    1999 Hyundai Tiburon: Daily Driver

trust me, it has nothing to do w/ getting laid. i get laid and **** like this still pisses me off

the world ends dec21 2012 Estopatitiana has not yet proved knowledgeable Estopatitiana's Avatar

whatever is cheaper man...look at the feedback too so you know how fast your going to get it...who cares if he gets you..you saved money right..and ive seen some pretty high strung guys that get laid all the time and smoke(not tobacco), and drink..and even trip
    shark racing cai/ 65mmtb/4-1header/full exhaust/ebay muffler/ 17x7 adr sokudo's w/ 225/45 bf goodrich g-force sport's, ground wires/reverse glow guages/ngk plug wires/pcv seperator 15inchsub,pioneerdeck,cleartailight mod, angle eye+painted silver headlights,custom grille+phenolic spacer

Quote Originally Posted by Estopatitiana
    and ive seen some pretty high strung guys that get laid all the time and smoke(not tobacco), and drink..and even trip
    im trying to figure out this part...?

Super Moderator Cypher knows a lot about Elantras Cypher's Avatar

yeah evan you seem like you're on edge alot? like the littlest things get on your nerves... is it that time of month for you?:p yeah ok i'm just joking but seriously man why are you high strung?
    2002 Hyundai Elantra: Sold
    1991 Nissan 240sx Hatch SR Swapped: Sold
    1992 Toyota MR2: Sold
    1991 Nissan 240sx Coupe: Future KA-T
    1999 Hyundai Tiburon: Daily Driver

i just hate dealing w/ things that get on my nerves. maybe its work that gets at me dealing w/ *******s all day. idk.

ill just shut up and quit posting anything that doesnt have to do w/ the car

think of it this way Evan......

he set the reserve too high and lost the gamble. How is he winning if you buy it from him, and he makes less than market value out of it?

I say buy it if it's a good deal.

the world ends dec21 2012 Estopatitiana has not yet proved knowledgeable Estopatitiana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evan938
    im trying to figure out this part...?

ok dude i was trying to help out, it looks like people were giving you sh*t about not getting laid, and *****ing about dumb sh*t like ebay, and lowballers..what i meant is that sex wont make you an easy going guy, who wont worry about anything bc hes getting some ***,cmon do i have to spell it out? and yeah quit worrying about **** or you will have a stroke!!!
    shark racing cai/ 65mmtb/4-1header/full exhaust/ebay muffler/ 17x7 adr sokudo's w/ 225/45 bf goodrich g-force sport's, ground wires/reverse glow guages/ngk plug wires/pcv seperator 15inchsub,pioneerdeck,cleartailight mod, angle eye+painted silver headlights,custom grille+phenolic spacer

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

This topic is done, for no particular reason, it's just done.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Closed Thread