please post your neons (how they are mounted)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: please post your neons (how they are mounted)

Default please post your neons (how they are mounted)

I went to install them today... I thought only the front/back would give me probs but on the sides the cars underneath is coated with a soft plastic foam.. I was wondering how think this is until it goes through the metal?

also if u have installed neons id appricate some pics.. Ill be putting it up on my friends jacks in his dads garage shop

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Ultimate Post Whore 05xd has not yet proved knowledgeable 05xd's Avatar

Default Re: please post your neons (how they are mounted)

I can get you some pics tomorrow of my neons installed,if that helps any
    Expect the unexpected.....................

that would work bro thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Here you go.This may help you.I lost the best 2 pics though somehow when transferring them to my computer

Quote Originally Posted by 05xd
    Here you go.This may help you.I lost the best 2 pics though somehow when transferring them to my computer

those the sides? thats whta im thinking of doing on the back im gonna drill little holes in the underbumper support then put zipties through it and the front.. well it will be near the bottom drilled in gotta remove front/back bumpers but it will be done saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Gun5
    those the sides? thats whta im thinking of doing on the back im gonna drill little holes in the underbumper support then put zipties through it and the front.. well it will be near the bottom drilled in gotta remove front/back bumpers but it will be done saturday
    Yes,those are the sides.The 2 pics that didnt make it were the front and back ones.The back is screwed to the spare tire area,up past the bumper line and the front is attached to the bumper with zip ties

Yes,those are the sides.The 2 pics that didnt make it were the front and back ones.The back is screwed to the spare tire area,up past the bumper line and the front is attached to the bumper with zip ties
    DAMN camera i really needa see the back bumper pic because the way im doing it I gotta take the whole bumper off to have it set right

This pic sucks a$$ but you may be able to make it out.Its so dark out I couldnt see what I was doin.You can see the neon in relation to the tow hook thats welded to the spare tire area
    Attached Images

This pic sucks a$$ but you may be able to make it out.Its so dark out I couldnt see what I was doin.You can see the neon in relation to the tow hook thats welded to the spare tire area
    ya I got ya bro these ****ty clips that came with the neons arnt going to work lol hmm whatdo whatdo but I definitly see how u did it

got back mounted... took both lights off and the bumper.. trunk doesnt match up again.. everytime i bring it to the body shop they never got it right and now its off to the left.. waso ff to the right before.. ****ing **** also got the front done took front bumper off..

the sides.. couldnt do them i tryed to drill and drill metal is think as **** and only being about a foot off the ground me and my friend almost broke our damn necks any suggestions?

any suggestions for the sides guys?

Full Member Blastation has not yet proved knowledgeable

drill a starter hole first with a dremel then get a self tapping screw that should work as far as the back just remove the bumer right at the edge of the frame there is enough space between the bumper and the frame for the light to shine through cant even see the neon.

+ Reply to Thread