Seoulful racing turbo now available
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seoulful racing turbo now available

Rebel Scum GodisintheTV has not yet proved knowledgeable GodisintheTV's Avatar

Default Seoulful racing turbo now available

Finally, seoulfulracing stage I turbo kit is now available.

Our kit is very differ from other kits you've seen.
    You probably noticed that we have only included parts made in Korea.
    We didn't included other parts such as Walbro 255 fuel pump, plugs heat rance 9, and etc, because you will be able to find same products @ better price wherever you are located. If you do really need some of recommended parts bought from us, please just contact us.

We will be using a surface shipping for this kit due to its size, and it usually takes about 4 weeks to your door.

All the recommended parts need to be bought in order to make over 300whp+ in safe vehicle condition. If you are having trouble locating parts, please contact us as well.

Another $150 will be charged if you don't want to send your ECU back to us (Core charge).

Installation guide is included with this kit.
    We do suggest to have a certified machanic or shop to install this kit.

Minus or Plus option can be applied which means you can add or delete any of kit options. Please contace us for quote.

Any questions please pm me.
    Thank you

seoulfulracing
    http://www.seoulfulracing.co.kr/foru...243&highlight=

what do you guys think?

You swallow propaganda like a birth control pill
    sellin' your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill
    Let the truth be known... http://www.immortal-technique.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Countersteer forever SWortham has not yet proved knowledgeable

Default Re: Seoulful racing turbo now available

I'd wonder what their ECU is all about.
    "Some say that his left foot is made of soap and that he once wrestled an Elk with his bare hands. All we know is they call him Bob."

Click here to see pictures of the old ride.

yeah sall that talking to kdmguy via pms... trying to get a cast iron manifold instead of stainless steel.
    -Clarion head, 4 Blaupunkt 2 ways, HP crossovers, 800w Avionixx comp amp, 12" Alpine Type R
    -Custom SRI w/ ram air, Custom 3A Racing catback, NGK iradium plugs, 8.5mm wires
    -KYB GR2's, Eibachs, Mussa front/rear strutbars, Kumho Ecsta 215/50/R15's

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

My name is Aaron Vampyrate knows a lot about Elantras Vampyrate's Avatar

wonder if this is a direct bolt on, or if itneeds to be tuned... and kdmguy if you are reading this... i need a job! ill be willing to do advertising from the US for you if you need me to (serious, not kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS View Post
    Some problem with the Internet and Jesus not getting along or something.
    There hadn't been a problem in weeks and then last night out of nowhere Jesus strikes again. Sorry kids.

turbo envy only1db has picked up a wrench only1db's Avatar

i wonder how big the diameter of the piping is...and how that intercooler will fit in there....but hell for the price...its not that bad!!

the ecu is probably programmed specifically for this kit...so any other modifications to it might throw it off and would need to be retuned....but how did they break the "unbreakable" hyundai ECU?

Silver Certified Tech turned Sonographer! and blogger?? check it out!!

http://allthingshyundai.blogspot.com/

Veloster Turbo is in the future....

hmmmmmm. vroooom. too bad its not $2999 then i would buy
    -Clarion head, 4 Blaupunkt 2 ways, HP crossovers, 800w Avionixx comp amp, 12" Alpine Type R
    -Custom SRI w/ ram air, Custom 3A Racing catback, NGK iradium plugs, 8.5mm wires
    -KYB GR2's, Eibachs, Mussa front/rear strutbars, Kumho Ecsta 215/50/R15's

Quote Originally Posted by eLantrabumb
    hmmmmmm. vroooom. too bad its not $2999 then i would buy
    that would be an absolute steal....that probably would it would cost to do it yourself (buying parts)....but not the tuning and everything else that goes into something like this.

Focus Owner focusXD has picked up a wrench focusXD's Avatar

its cause he had to chose such an expensive turbo. the GT28RS by itself is about $1,100. how much for the piping, manifold, ecu, and oil lines for a T3 super 60 turbo? and intake and IC piping? and all the neccesary couplers, hoses and clamps? and exhaust downpipe and diffuser? i don't need the rods and pistons. nor do i need the Intercooler. just tell me the diameter on your ic so i can get the right size outlets.
    Last edited by focusXD; 01-30-2006 at 06:42 PM.

no intercooler...are you jus going to be running 8 or less psi?? because beyond that you will need an intercooler....and not to mention thats about all the engine can handle with out a head spacer or pistons...

but the fact is that this kit seems very reliable just on the parts used and the fact that he is doing it the right way....not just getting buy....if i had the dough...it would probably be right here on this kit....

Ultimate Post Whore 05xd has not yet proved knowledgeable 05xd's Avatar

Well,I see no MAF sensor upgrade and this boy here ain't gonna cut the manifold to weld a spot for a map sensor.Nice kit but too much money for me,especially after getting the injectors,fuel pump,and all the other goodies that make that kit work.Good luck with the sales though mang
    Expect the unexpected.....................

My name is Aaron Vampyrate knows a lot about Elantras Vampyrate's Avatar

man, i know that this is a little on teh pricier side and for tibs... but a gb to knock some of the price off would be great

Some problem with the Internet and Jesus not getting along or something.
    There hadn't been a problem in weeks and then last night out of nowhere Jesus strikes again. Sorry kids.

Hello everyone
    I am suprised that many of you are showing so much interest here.
    Yes, we can custom make anythings to fit any kind of turbos. We can add or delete any of options and give you guys a new quote.

I would kindly ask you guys to ask questions by using via pms on http://www.seoulfulracing.com, and it would be the fastest way to reach me.

Thank you
    KDMguy

Sober Seinster has not yet proved knowledgeable Seinster's Avatar

I plan on seeing it in action prior to purchase.

Ultimate Post Whore BColeman knows a lot about Elantras

I know this thread is about this turbo kit, but I guess it would be possible to adapt some of what they include into many of our own home made turbo kits.

Does anyone know how hard it would be to put J2 1.8 Pistons in the Beta IIs? Do we need the rods as well? And what about the bore, does it require sleeving, or do they fit as is?

Just curious, cause this sounds like a very good way to achieve higher boost, making more horsepower, without necessarily paying high prices for forged pistons and rods. I know the risk is still present because it's OEM quality parts, but a lower compression piston always means more boost, safely.

Like I mentioned above, I would suggest you guys to vist our website if you are so curious about the kit.
    There are whole bunch of build up pictures and parts listed, and we have downgrade little bit to suit for 300whp street daily driven car from our project demo car. Our demo car also uses 1.8 1.8 pistons and rods, and all the build up and installation pics are availble on our site.
    It's 18pages long, and I can not post them on any other sites due to hosting bandwidth. Why not spend 5minutes?

I am sorry, I may be slowing down in my thinking ability these days. I went to the site and can't seem to find this 18 page build up and installation.

Oh, I just thought, is the build up for your car what you're talking about, and then it's changed somewhat for this kit, or are you talking about a build up for this kit specifically?

I'm having a brainless moment.

Full Member htekric3r1200 has not yet proved knowledgeable htekric3r1200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robs02elantra
    I am sorry, I may be slowing down in my thinking ability these days. I went to the site and can't seem to find this 18 page build up and installation.

Oh, I just thought, is the build up for your car what you're talking about, and then it's changed somewhat for this kit, or are you talking about a build up for this kit specifically?

I'm having a brainless moment.
    The 18 pages is on the build up of his car with many components being the same. Here is the link. You may have to register to view this page if you haven't already done so.

http://www.seoulfulracing.co.kr/foru...topic.php?t=16

yeah, I've already registered. Just been a tough day at work, so it took a while to find it. Thanks for the link!! Is anyone tempted to get this kit? If I wasn't staring down the barrel of 5 months forced unemployment from immigration stuff, I'd definately start saving for this. By the time I could get it, someone would definately have got it and tried it.

why exactly wont it work on the 05+ elantra's? I'm going to be getting a manual elantra at then end of the year (i know, its hella early to start looking for parts), i just want to determine what the best choice would be.

Full Member htekric3r1200 has not yet proved knowledgeable htekric3r1200's Avatar

Here is why:

Quote Originally Posted by Seoulfulracer
    F/L 2005+ models (AT models) came with an ECU that previous years of TCU and ECU together.
    Even newer models with ECU in Korea can not be turboed yet.
    That's why I told everyone not to buy kits from some other sites that don't even warn about this problem. I really wonder if they know what they are doing.
    There are no solutionhow to deal with new ECU set up yet even in Korea, but there are many shops including us working to find new solution to this problem.

+ Reply to Thread