sneek peek
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sneek peek

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

Default sneek peek

of whats coming

no, those are not from an elantra
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Broke @$$ Fool BlackElantraGT has not yet proved knowledgeable BlackElantraGT's Avatar

Default Re: sneek peek

Are those the Tiburon brakes Evan? How much did you get yours for?

50$ shipped
    Last edited by evan938; 10-19-2006 at 01:46 PM.
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Ultimate Post Whore 05xd has not yet proved knowledgeable 05xd's Avatar

You sir are a lucky man.
    Expect the unexpected.....................

they were listed on NT for like 65 shipped for the longest time. he lowered it to 50 and i knew someone would jump on em. it happened to be me.

im waiting to hear back from the guy who sells the rotor/pad combos...not the guy who did the GB here, theres another guy on NT who sells the same ones. going to be ordering rotors from a 2004 sonata double drilled and slotted.

Broke @$$ Fool BlackElantraGT has not yet proved knowledgeable BlackElantraGT's Avatar

Yeah you definitely got a great deal on them. I think I got mine for $40+ shipping, but I didn't get the lines nor any pads. They're still sitting in my Uncle's garage somewhere. For all I know he might have thrown them away already.

My name is Aaron Vampyrate knows a lot about Elantras Vampyrate's Avatar

im sorry, i just have to... "OMGZORZ! what generation elantra is that from?!?"

nice man... hope your install does well

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS View Post
    Some problem with the Internet and Jesus not getting along or something.
    There hadn't been a problem in weeks and then last night out of nowhere Jesus strikes again. Sorry kids.

now i just need to figure out what to do when winter comes around and i put my GT wheels back on w/ my snow tires. im thinking some 10mm wheel spacers should give me the clearance i need and still not rub....195/65/15 tires...

Poster God CTele02 has not yet proved knowledgeable CTele02's Avatar

Im gonna try to go to a tib meet around here, maybe some will have some tib brakes left over for sale (if theyve upgraded)

Now: 2006 Subaru Legacy
    Rota Slipstreams For Sale

might want to ask around so they know to bring them. i know i dont haul any spare parts around

Poster God CTele02 has not yet proved knowledgeable CTele02's Avatar

Well id want to talk to them in person about it first, then sometime down the road ill pick em up, im in no rush.

Now: 2006 Subaru Legacy
    Rota Slipstreams For Sale

turbo envy only1db has picked up a wrench only1db's Avatar

thats a pretty good price!! nice find!

Silver Certified Tech turned Sonographer! and blogger?? check it out!!

http://allthingshyundai.blogspot.com/

Veloster Turbo is in the future....

thanks

i think im going to strip them down, paint them red, get a couple red couplers for my intake, ditch the blue ones, and get the car blacked out with some red accents

My name is Aaron Vampyrate knows a lot about Elantras Vampyrate's Avatar

evan, your theory about the 10mm spacer does seem to be the best bet for the winter months... i think you should pick up the spacer and try them on you car after you do the swap with your stock sized rims.. that way in the future for other members, there will be a reference to it...

Some problem with the Internet and Jesus not getting along or something.
    There hadn't been a problem in weeks and then last night out of nowhere Jesus strikes again. Sorry kids.

well talk about a fast shipper (which is how i do things hoping to get the same reaction)...paid for this stuff around 8pm or so and i have a fedex tracking number right now. should all be here friday which means i can get started this weekend on stripping them down and getting them painted NICELY...not a 1 night job like my stock calipers. these are going to be BLINGING red.

update. calipers came in this morning, went to the hardware store after work, got a wire brush for a drill (screw using 3-4 dremmel bits at 3$/each...this one piece cost me 2.39 and it doesn wear down)...spent the better part of today working on these between stripping, priming, painting, clearing, drying, etc etc. probaly 2-3 hours of work, but i spent time from 1-11pm working on them

heres what they looked like when i got them

my new favorite tool for dirty *** parts...

after

the difference...yes, they cleaned up that silver

priming

painting

done and cleared
    Last edited by evan938; 04-23-2006 at 01:37 AM.

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

thanks. im happy with the results. now for my sonata double drilled/slotted rotors to get here and my wheels powdercoated and the paint fixed and ill be happy

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

Ultimate Post Whore 04GTboySC has not yet proved knowledgeable 04GTboySC's Avatar

evan, that paint job looks awesome makes me think i should redo my rotors cant wait to see the finished project
    Past: 2004 Elantra GT hatchback
    Traded it in Christmas 2014
    Current: 2013 Chevrolet Captiva LT (bought it used but only had 32,000 miles on it and still under factory warrenty)

+ Reply to Thread