Possibly going to Englishtown tomorrow. I know its gonna be Elevendy Billion Degrees outside so i might not. If i wait till next week, then i'll have my CAI done as well. right now all i've done for performance is SRI and Header/Catback (no cats). no idea what i should run i would like low 16's high 15's but i doubt it.