I am done here.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am done here.

Default I am done here.

I have enjoyed being a member of this site,both giving and recieving advice on the tuning of my XD that I had not long ago. SuperGLS, please delete my account as this will be my last visit. One last thing. F-you: Hyunelan2, you conservative douchebag! you dont know the difference between streetracing and a solo speed run.Yes it is dangerous and unlawfull BUT, I did that on a open stretch of highway clear of any others and risking only my own a**.
    Oh, did I forget to say F-you Hyunelan2.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

íтş śтíłļ ά нұύиđĺι... BIGROB has not yet proved knowledgeable BIGROB's Avatar

Default Re: I am done here.

thats interesting....sorry to see another member go. have a good one dude

Quote Originally Posted by Munky™
    dude, you have so many issues its like a subscription.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Old timer Robert1955 has not yet proved knowledgeable

While your response is alittle strong I also feel the thread was locked with out reason. I detected no street racing implied but as you said a solo speed run that seemed to be in a open, ie safe, section of highway. Perhaps a too quick pull on the trigger.
    Independant Amsoil Dealer ZO# 1552515
    New: 2007 SE Sonata - stock for now
    Old: 2002GLS 5spd, GT wheels, Infinity Reference 6000CS and Polk EX369's, Clear side markers, Debadged, Tibby pedals and sway bar/w PST Bushings, KDM Locking glove box, KDM Ticket holder, Sirius Replay, 147,243miles

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

This isn't www.deletemyaccount.com so too bad.

Threads like the one you had closed always get closed. It's an easy as that. It's not like we picked yours and decided we'd close it because we don't like you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Search is your friend. j0hnh0lmes has not yet proved knowledgeable j0hnh0lmes's Avatar

I'm sure I'll see you at one of the Orlando meets man...you have a good one.

Oh, GLS, that's a dead link

Quote Originally Posted by slyderdai View Post
    I pledge allegiance to the bob and the united states of elantra. And to the administrator for which it stands one nation under god, with liberty and crooked H's fort all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old timer Robert1955 has not yet proved knowledgeable

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS
    This isn't www.deletemyaccount.com so too bad.

Threads like the one you had closed always get closed. It's an easy as that. It's not like we picked yours and decided we'd close it because we don't like you.
    Super, not to split hairs but there was a thread here awhile ago where we were discusing different RPM's at different speedes and I added my RPM's at 90mph and don't remember that getting locked. What was wrong with his other thread?
    Independant Amsoil Dealer ZO# 1552515
    New: 2007 SE Sonata - stock for now
    Old: 2002GLS 5spd, GT wheels, Infinity Reference 6000CS and Polk EX369's, Clear side markers, Debadged, Tibby pedals and sway bar/w PST Bushings, KDM Locking glove box, KDM Ticket holder, Sirius Replay, 147,243miles

Poster God CTele02 has not yet proved knowledgeable CTele02's Avatar

well lets get this stupid crybaby thread locked now ...

So ya today I was cruisin at 100mph+ and i saw this 94 DX civic non Vtec 1.6 and I sure showed that old lady... so I down shifted into 3rd (which at that point i was about 6200) so i could grab that extra 300 rpm before the fuel cut... so i did and i had the thing up to about 127 before I saw a cop... so ya Meh E|anT}[email protected] I$ da [email protected]$T jooo

Moral of the Story: Who Gives A Flying ****
    Last edited by CTele02; 09-14-2006 at 06:59 PM.

Now: 2006 Subaru Legacy
    Rota Slipstreams For Sale

íтş śтíłļ ά нұύиđĺι... BIGROB has not yet proved knowledgeable BIGROB's Avatar

^^^^ LMAO! poor old lady! she prolly **** herself!

Quote Originally Posted by Munky™
    dude, you have so many issues its like a subscription.

E-fight.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton
    "That's because Hyundai Jesus said so. Respect him." - SuperGLS

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robert1955
    Super, not to split hairs but there was a thread here awhile ago where we were discusing different RPM's at different speedes and I added my RPM's at 90mph and don't remember that getting locked. What was wrong with his other thread?
    I do not see every thread and I trust that the other mods can decide which threads are appropriate and which threads aren't. Thanks for your concern.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Member Extraordinaire! blupupher has not yet proved knowledgeable blupupher's Avatar

I have never understood why people will ask to have their account deleted.
    Just don't come back. Nobody made you come here in the first place. If you don't like it, do come here anymore.

Sober Seinster has not yet proved knowledgeable Seinster's Avatar

Personally I thought that lock was uncalled for and I put in a "Report bad post" because of it.
    There are plenty of top speed threads open, and that **** isn't done on a track.
    Not to mention the vast number of threads containing conversations about real street racing from meets and whatnot.

Sorry to see any member leave on a sour note, take it easy importspeed.

Super Moderator hyunelan2 knows a lot about Elantras hyunelan2's Avatar

Can't catch them all - but when I see a thread advertising and promoting unsafe driving practices on public streets, it usually gets the lock.

...as for being a conservative douchebag, you obviously didn't pay much attention on this site. I'm usually more of a liberal douchebag, although I try to stay close to the middleground of douchebagedness.
    • Past: 2002 Elantra GLS (sold in 2010), 2003 Tiburon GT (Sold in 2014)
    • Present: 2004 Santa Fe GLS, 2004 Saab 9-3 Arc, 2010 Suzuki Equator Sport
    • Future: ????

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyunelan2
    ...as for being a...douchebag, you obviously didn't pay much attention on this site. I'm usually more of a...douchebag, although I try to stay close to the middleground of douchebagedness.
    thats all i saw

jfwy...

FWIW, my coke bottle elantra pwn3d joo all
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

Senior Douche BobMs_wht2k2 knows a lot about Elantras BobMs_wht2k2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyunelan2
    ...as for being a conservative douchebag, you obviously didn't pay much attention on this site. I'm usually more of a liberal douchebag, although I try to stay close to the middleground of douchebagedness.
    Evidentally he hasn't been around the site long. EVERYONE knows I'm the conservative douchebag.

So skippy, get your crap straight before you start whining and cryong like a 6 year old girl. I mean honestly, a s/n like "importspeed". . . .that's typically an oxymoron and shows your ricer status.

One last note.. . .don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.

Ultimate Post Whore BColeman knows a lot about Elantras

No, importspeed is an older man, almost 40 years old.

I even inducted him into my OrlandoXD Car Club, but he never comes to our meets, and obviously doesn't hang out on here that much.

I'm of the opinion when discussing "top speed" runs or "street racing", you should just PM the people you want to read what you have to say. People disobey the law all the time, and even a grandma who speeds 5 miles over the speed limit will endanger people, not just us car gurus.

I've been a victim of thread locking, HOWEVER, it was called for because I didn't get permission from a moderator to post such information and the manner in which I posted it could cause a liability to the website.

I'm a fan of the thread locking regarding street racing. Sure it happens, sure at least 75% of us have been guilty of one form or another, but we all should know that the rules of the website say NO DISCUSSION. Meaning, no PUBLIC discussion of said speed contests. Take that how you may...

Hyunelan2, not a douchebag....
    Importspeed, an old man who has a chip on his shoulder....

I dunno after reading the first post on this thread, I would have said 16 years old, 17 tops. To hear he is 40 is half funny, half sad.

I second the "Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out" comment. Thanks for letting us know you're leaving though, now I can alert the media.

Senior Douche BobMs_wht2k2 knows a lot about Elantras BobMs_wht2k2's Avatar

So. . . .I just gotta know why every whiner feels the need to tell everyone he's "never coming back". . . . .Just gotta know.

Actually. . .I could care less.

Closed Thread