HID's are In
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HID's are In

Full Member htekric3r1200 has not yet proved knowledgeable htekric3r1200's Avatar

Default HID's are In (Group buy interest)

Start up Video P2. post #27

After waiting roughly a week, the shipments of 6000k H7 HID's fianlly came in today! There was some dremel action invovled but the installation wasn't bad at all. In the main headlight screw cap, we had to drill a hold to run the power wires and the ballast wires. There was a rubber cap that fit perfectly into the hole for a water thight seal. The whole installation took around 30 minutes to do and the results were great. More pics to come.

If there are enough people ineterested, I will be able to start a groupbuy.

Last edited by htekric3r1200; 09-24-2006 at 02:39 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: HID's are In

not bad....im changing my hid lights from d2s bulbs which you have ...to the d2r with h7 adapters

were did you buy them from.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Full Member htekric3r1200 has not yet proved knowledgeable htekric3r1200's Avatar

Here are some more pics at night

I'm on the left

Ultimate Post Whore 04 elantra cvvt has not yet proved knowledgeable 04 elantra cvvt's Avatar

Looks good man. I am still debating on getting some. They are just so expensive, and on the XD2's I have heard of problems with the reflector in the stock housing.

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

dude, where? how much? and yes for gb if it`s cheaper than the halo one

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

Poster God mlumz has not yet proved knowledgeable mlumz's Avatar

that is why you have to get the audi projectors and do it right

Projectors will make everything look perfect. For the everyday HID consumer, even without projectors it shouldn't be too bad as long as you aim your headlights low enough. Luckily my headlights don't have too much random glare.

Quote Originally Posted by KeWLKaT
    dude, where? how much? and yes for gb if it`s cheaper than the halo one
    I need 10 buyers to get started, but I will need to talk this over with a moderator before I can get this started. The price will be set at $150 shipped and they come with a 2 yr warranty.
    Last edited by htekric3r1200; 09-23-2006 at 01:20 AM.

EXD Pro Member NY2002ElantraGT has not yet proved knowledgeable NY2002ElantraGT's Avatar

Htekric, where did you get them, how much? i have a used BMW kit, but doesnt have the gromet so i would have to Fab one. i might just sell this kit and buy a new one.
    Rock Out With Your Cock Out!

Garage ............ OCTOBER COTM ........... CrookedH Oct COTM ............ MYSPACE

íтş śтíłļ ά нұύиđĺι... BIGROB has not yet proved knowledgeable BIGROB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NY2002ElantraGT
    Htekric, where did you get them, how much?
    I WANNA KNOW TOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Munky™
    dude, you have so many issues its like a subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by htekric3r1200
    I need 10 buyers to get started, but I will need to talk this over with a moderator before I can get this started. The price will be set at $150 shipped and they come with a 2 yr warranty.

These kits are H7 and they come with a rubber grommet like in the pic below. They seal up really nicely. A hole needs to be drilled into the plastic screw cap in order for a water tight seal.

u got anything different then the 6000k? ive been wanting the 8000k...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGROB
    u got anything different then the 6000k? ive been wanting the 8000k...
    4300K, 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K, but I'll have to run everything with the Mods before anything further happens. The 6000k is crystal white with a very slight blue hue. The 5000k is still white but with a little tint of yellow.

EXD Pro Member NY2002ElantraGT has not yet proved knowledgeable NY2002ElantraGT's Avatar

intersted in 8k.... how much?

Garage ............ OCTOBER COTM ........... CrookedH Oct COTM ............ MYSPACE

i want 8000k with white, more blue... lol but i guess jus keep us posted, u might get some business outta this if u stick with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NY2002ElantraGT
    intersted in 8k.... how much?
    $150.00 shipped for any one of the available temperatures under two conditions. 1) If the group by gets permission from the Mods. 2)10 buyers from the group buy.

OOOOOOOO I hope this works.... Count me in if it gets approved!

i might be interested

Quote Originally Posted by 04 elantra cvvt
    Looks good man. I am still debating on getting some. They are just so expensive, and on the XD2's I have heard of problems with the reflector in the stock housing.

you will have problems with rebased bulbs no matter what...the arc of the hid light will not be in the right spot unless you use d2r hid bulbs and h7 adapters...that way you cut down 90% of glare and get the most output out of our stock reflectors. Not knocking his setup...light output look pretty good..

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

can you get 10 or 12k h4's? (my girl wants "blue" lights for her rio)
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

+ Reply to Thread