If You Are Looking To Buy An 07!!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If You Are Looking To Buy An 07!!

Default If You Are Looking To Buy An 07!!

well you guys have helped and given me a lot of info so i figured i might try to help out with this post.

basically i kept trying to get a nice long test drive but they wont let you in my area. so if you want to make sure you really like the 07 before purchasing and you are looking for a long test drive....i did some research and found that my local HERTZ and ENTERPRISE rental agency's both have the 07 for rent so i did just that.. (p.s. i am in no way affiliated with either co. just a frustrated possible purchaser who found a way around the test drive/salesman crap) and might i say i love this thing dont get me wrong i have owned alot of cars in the last 8 years (15 to be exact) several very nice luxury cars,several sports cars, junkers , etc... etc... but as far as an overall well rounded (get a ton for your money!!) car.. this thing rocks!! i have looked/test drove all different kinds (corolla,civic,mazda 3,etc etc ) but for the money i cant find anything even close to this thing.

i took for the weekend (sat,sun) and i have put about 300 miles on it in tonz of different situations (canyons,hills,cruising,stop & go traffic,highway) and overall i am very impressed with it. dont get me wrong it definately is nt a sports car or major luxury car but as an all around good gas mileage/comfortable/quiet cruiser it does an awesome job!!

just my two cents i hope this helps someone! good luck!

p.s. it was a (GLS,AUTO,SILVER W/PREFFERED & SUNROOF PACKAGE)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Super Moderator hyunelan2 knows a lot about Elantras hyunelan2's Avatar

Default Re: If You Are Looking To Buy An 07!!

A guy down the street from me has a white 07 in his garage. He was in an accident with his Civic, and they gave him an elantra as a rental car while his is in the shop. Hyundais are becoming more common as rentals, I know somone who's had a couple Sonata rentals while travelling on business.
    • Past: 2002 Elantra GLS (sold in 2010), 2003 Tiburon GT (Sold in 2014)
    • Present: 2004 Santa Fe GLS, 2004 Saab 9-3 Arc, 2010 Suzuki Equator Sport
    • Future: ????

Quote Originally Posted by hyunelan2 View Post
    A guy down the street from me has a white 07 in his garage. He was in an accident with his Civic, and they gave him an elantra as a rental car while his is in the shop. Hyundais are becoming more common as rentals, I know somone who's had a couple Sonata rentals while travelling on business.
    Most rental fleets do have Hyundai's/Kia's. It is a good way to do a long term test on the car, AND find stuff about it. I considered getting one and taking the manifold off and installing it on an XD...

"Childhood is measured by sounds and smells and sights before the dark hour of reason grows"John Betjeman

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

When the NF debuted there was a lot of fleet sales. In 2006 they scaled it back which, as you can imagine, dropped sales.

They might be doing the same thing with the HD.

I like the idea though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

+ Reply to Thread