plan b b b Backfire
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: plan b b b Backfire

EXD SupaMod Ugzz knows a lot about Elantras Ugzz's Avatar

Default plan b b b Backfire

so yesterday i come out to my car (which had been parked all day) and i see the kia suv in front of me is SUPER close. so just for laughs i look to see if there is damage and Bam, my front vanity plate location is all nicked up and has a small gouge in it. So i just leave a note that said "hey you tapped be because your paint is on my bumper and my paint is on yours and i have some minor scrapes and gouging.. call me." and i leave my number. i figured sweet ill just tell him to buy me some touchup or whatever and well call it even. today i have his insurance guy from erie insurance calling me and wanting all these details and all this crap about an incident and im just like wtf!? so if i am somehow forced to put my insurance into this my deductable will be more then the cost to fix the damage. i mean were talkin a slab job of a fingerfull of putty to smooth it and some touch up. its like 1 inch long and like 1/8 inch thick.

why tf did he call the insurance over this crap? damnit! plan backfired!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aintnonerd View Post
    Internet Jesus is not pleased with the absense of the chatbox.
    And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: plan b b b Backfire

he's a *ucking jackass, poor as*hit, or really law obiding in a dumb sense

Super Moderator hyunelan2 knows a lot about Elantras hyunelan2's Avatar

Who would call the insurance company before calling the person? That just doesn't make sense.
    • Past: 2002 Elantra GLS (sold in 2010), 2003 Tiburon GT (Sold in 2014)
    • Present: 2004 Santa Fe GLS, 2004 Saab 9-3 Arc, 2010 Suzuki Equator Sport
    • Future: ????

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

yeah this is rediculous.. seriously
    on top of all that i was parked in the last legal space on a metered road.. so he parked illegally in front of me right next to a no parking sign..

i took pics and a video of the damage, but its serioisly so small its hard to see in the pics.. and i just washed my car and DAMN is the blue reflective when you try and take pics of it! you can just see the reflection of the ground and in the ground there is a grey gouge lol. you can barely even tell your lookin at the car!

i just realy hope this doesnt boil down to me payin my deductable. i wonder if i can just stop the claim or something.. this is like a 50$ fix or less.. i really dont wanna pay 250 for it.. damn this guy
    And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

Super Moderator hyunelan2 knows a lot about Elantras hyunelan2's Avatar

you don't have to pay your deductible if the cost is less than the dedcutible, you just pay the cost. The deductible is the amount you have to pay before the insurance pays anything. So if it's only $50, who would you pay the other $200 to? You just pay the $50 for the repair, and call it done. There's no need to claim anything on your insurance. If it's their insurance paying for it, you don't pay anything.
    • Past: 2002 Elantra GLS (sold in 2010), 2003 Tiburon GT (Sold in 2014)
    • Present: 2004 Santa Fe GLS, 2004 Saab 9-3 Arc, 2010 Suzuki Equator Sport
    • Future: ????

ok, thats what i was worried about.
    ive never had to do a claim before casue the only time ive had damage it was my own damn fault and no one elase was involved and i just fixed it myself.. or paid someone personally.

yeah so far my insurance isnt involved and i think it their company tried to get them involved im just not going to tell them who they are and my policy #.. so as long as everyone keeps my insurance out of it.. its all good, im just worried casue im poor and i just bought a house lol

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Ouchies.

Quote Originally Posted by Levonida0103 View Post
    Please do not intentionally try to get around the language filter. Thanks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

chef 4 life bdiggy can identify a wrench bdiggy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levonida0103 View Post
    Well, he is driving a Kia,lol! You're fine dude. Not your fault, not your insurance problem. If this guy hit you, his insurance pays for any damage done to your car. Just don't settle until you know for sure how much to fix the problem. This is when you go to the most expensive body shop you know of, get a quote, get the insurance check, fix it yourself for a fraction of the price and pocket the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by bdiggy View Post
    Well, he is driving a Kia,lol! You're fine dude. Not your fault, not your insurance problem. If this guy hit you, his insurance pays for any damage done to your car. Just don't settle until you know for sure how much to fix the problem. This is when you go to the most expensive body shop you know of, get a quote, get the insurance check, fix it yourself for a fraction of the price and pocket the rest!
    crosses fingers

EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD! Gman knows about Elantras Gman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdiggy View Post

^^^^^^what he said. You don't pay a dime! he hit you, why would you pay your dedutable? You only pay when you cause the damage.

+ Reply to Thread