• Audio/Video/Security

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.5%

What was your first mod?

52K views 119 replies 97 participants last post by  Elantra2005 
#1 ·
What was your first mod?

Pick the category and post the actual mod.

#3 ·
Tib bar at 7k miles. Then at 9k I switched to 17's and 11k went to the CAI.

#6 ·
Cyro treated factory rotors with Hawk pads at 19,000, followed by a Tibby GT sway bar.

#7 ·
Had a CD player put in 2 weeks after I bought the car. Although I was plenty capable to put it in myself - it was a "new car" and I didn't want to touch it.

4 months later I found EXD. I'm not sure if there're too many things I haven't take apart now.

#8 · (Edited)
maybe this is a mod, maybe not :D
the first thing i did, i rolled off the lot and went home day 1.
Day 2 i went to target and bought huge black rubber mats and put those over the factory ones. They are still there today, only removed for cleaning. That was my first mod lol

if you dont count that, then i replaced the hu day 3 with a sony mp3 player. Did it myself with a print out of the diy fro dash removal here from exd.

#21 ·
First mod: Day 2 cut off stock muffler and had an Apex'i muffler welded on. Day 3 Spectre ( build your own intake from autozone). Day 4 added an amp and a single 10 in. sub to the jvc headunit that came with the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.