If you don't like the BMV...
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you don't like the BMV...

Default If you don't like the BMV...

If you don't like the BMV, I've made a petition for you. Please follow the link, sign my petition, and pass it on. http://www.petitiononline.com/rformBMV/petition.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Junior Member mcmmotorsports has not yet proved knowledgeable mcmmotorsports's Avatar

Default Re: If you don't like the BMV...

Ha, I thought it said BMW

LoL Master, 3 out of 3 posts have been the same thing...

-KuJoe

You can't hug children with nuclear arms!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

this thread is definately

BTW, in Cali you can set up an opointment online and they hae a special line for you when you get their that allows you in front of everyone that didn't set an apointment. We were in and out before some people that got there before us ever got through the line and my girl had to take the written test and everything.

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Some of my thoughts...

Most of the problems have to due with Republicans cutting back money that would go towards services like the DMV. Thanks to them the DMV here is only open like 3 days a week. So, why not vote democratic instead of wasting time with petitions like this?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

I am neither a democrat or reblublican, just anti Bush.
    He is managing to screw this country up and should be voted out. Hell, he never realy won the election anyways.

I thought it was BMW to im a tard

Ultimate Post Whore 04 elantra cvvt has not yet proved knowledgeable 04 elantra cvvt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS
    Some of my thoughts...

Most of the problems have to due with Republicans cutting back money that would go towards services like the DMV. Thanks to them the DMV here is only open like 3 days a week. So, why not vote democratic instead of wasting time with petitions like this?
    Good point Super. But, why should the buracrats care if we have to wait in line or not. They don't wait in any lines... anywhere! It's probably a lost cause.

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Since this is active again... finally enough complaints flooded in and now they have the DMV here open a lot more now. Only took me 10 minutes to get my registration stickers the other day.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Ultimate Post Whore 04 elantra cvvt has not yet proved knowledgeable 04 elantra cvvt's Avatar

I guess someone actuall listened then. I always spend about 30-45 min at my local DMV. I went there one time, pulled #85. Ten min. later, they called 60. I left .

+ Reply to Thread