Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Official Rim Gallery

242K views 211 replies 152 participants last post by  mkjh 
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title says. Just post pics of the wheels you have on your car. Also post all pertinent information regarding the wheels (brand, size, offset, color, weight, etc). All other comments will be deleted. If anyone has a question about a certain persons wheels please send them a PM and ask them about it. We want this to be a clean thread full of wheels and that's all. Thanks.

#30 ·
yes sir, they finally came in on friday. i have been waiting for 4 months for these rims (back-order). they are 18" konig unknown 23.1lbs@ (new for 2005) http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/konig/unknown.htm
these are wrapped with 215/35/18 nitto neo gen. these tires have an extreemly agressive tread pattern on them. not sure of the tire weight. my 18" set-up rides and feels better than my 205/40/17's ever did. i mean i cant throw it into a corner or anything but just the overall feel of the ride.
ok enough talking, here is what it looks like on my car. and yes i know, lower the car. im working on getting airbag suspension from andrew. btw, thanks for being so patient.

Attachments

#32 ·
| 17x7.5 Falkan Habani's 42mm Offset 16.94lbs
| 205/45ZR17 Falken Ziex ZE-512's 25lbs
|
V

#37 · (Edited)
Hyper Black Arospeed 215-45-r17 With Hr Lower Springs

Attachments

#46 · (Edited)
Wheel: Quantum Tek S10
Size: 17x7.5
Offset: ?
Weight: 38lbs. with tire and 32lbs. of air
Color: Gloss Black

Yes its a Spectra.

#47 ·
new wheels. dont think i ever put the OZs in here

nippon type-c. 15x6.5", 12lbs, 215/50/15 kuhmo ecsta 711 tires, wheels custom powdercoated black.

#48 ·
EVAN............. Did you upgrade the size of the rotors? they look nice drilled and slotted!

Here are my wheels:
17x7.5 Status Reys Gloss black with Polished lip
Wrapped in Daytona 3000R's 205/40-17R's

The car is really dirty in this one...

i want to get a pic of what they look like spinning, that would be Poetry in Motion!

#49 ·

STW Rims. (i forget the style name). 15x6.5" wheels weighing in at 12.5lbs each. Wrapped in Kumho 711s 205/50/15s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.