I just can't seem to win!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I just can't seem to win!

Not a n00b slyderdai knows about Elantras slyderdai's Avatar
    when Life gives you Lemons....Just add Vodka.

Default I just can't seem to win!

So as I was walking into the house tonight, I was stopped by my land lord. He handed me an eviction notice! I was What the **** for? He said "you don't have your oil tank full and it's After Nov. 1st. I said huh? Apparently my lease states that It has to be full on or before the 1st of November. I completely forgot about it my tank has been on a little less than 3/4 since March. But what I don't get is how does he know that it's not on full? Or that I didn't fill it in late September? It is entirely possible for me to have used such a small amount of fuel oil in the last month and a half since it has been in the 30's a few nights? My tank is covered up except for the fill tube. You have to flip the cover door to see the gauge on the tank. He said if I don't take care of the past due balance (a little less than $900 dollars) before the 7th of December we will be evicted! I have the money to pay the bill off (but it was money I have saved for the accent) So I'm going to bite the bullet and use what I have left from my pay check after the Xd's payment and the balance of my accent money and pay it off. It just sucks dick that I saved all this money to get this car running to have it put on hold for a while. If I had paid attention to the lease agreement this wouldn't have happened. He also told me he is revising the lease and we and all the rest of his tenant have to get our oil from his specified oil company and have to be put on automatic 4 week delivery! WTF is up with that? I in no way am going to be able to work that into our budget. I fill the tank and when it get around a 1/2 to 3/8ths tank I have it filled again. Last year we used a tank and a half. If this place were well insulated I could gotten away with one tank full. I have always had the thermostat at 70 during the day and 60 at night. Right now I'm looking at a infrared zone heater to cut back the fuel consumption (which is supposed to only cost 80 cents a day to use)

Sorry for the long post guys. just need to get this **** off my chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZIECRACKER View Post
    no buzzed does not count. u need to start a buzzed thread. this is the drunk thread please stay on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munky View Post
    Your banning : Sponsored by EXD.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Hail Satan Kjharn knows about Elantras Kjharn's Avatar

Default Re: I just can't seem to win!

That sucks big time man, sorry to hear about that. Sounds like your landlord is a real *******, no one should have to deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjharn View Post
    That sucks big time man, sorry to hear about that. Sounds like your landlord is a real *******, no one should have to deal with that.
    I've dealt with it for 6 times in the last 2 years. I swear that people around here are *******s (like the ***** lady that wasn't concerned that her house gave my 1 year old daughter lead poison) In 2009 I am buying a house! We have that money saved up and for absolutely no reason other than a life or death emergency is that money being touched at all.
    no buzzed does not count. u need to start a buzzed thread. this is the drunk thread please stay on topic.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by slyderdai View Post
    I've dealt with it for 6 times in the last 2 years. I swear that people around here are *******s (like the ***** lady that wasn't concerned that her house gave my 1 year old daughter lead poison) In 2009 I am buying a house! We have that money saved up and for absolutely no reason other than a life or death emergency is that money being touched at all.
    Wow man, sounds like you have a slum landlord and live near a bunch of dicks. Glad to hear your buying a house though man, you won't have to deal with that crap anymore. Good for you

Ultimate Post Whore cbogg knows a lot about Elantras cbogg's Avatar

Yeah dude, get the **** out of there. I understand why he's doing that (if you don't pay your bill and get cut off, then that can cause problems for the next tenants, it took us 3 weeks to get cable here because of the last people) but seriously? And he can't require that you "update your lease" until your current lease is over with. Signing a lease locks you into your terms of your lease until you leave, or the lease is up, and it also locks him in for that time as well. If it's new lease time, it sounds like it's new apartment time. Or ****in suck it up and buy that house now, it's a buyers market, so do it asap. **** it, there's houses and **** up here cheap, move on up! We'll drink and piss off the neighbors, it'll be great!
    From AIM:
    Me: I get a day off during the week next week, woot!
    Derek: ooooh during the week? lucky you. I'd kill someone in front of their own mother for a day off during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by cbogg View Post
    Yeah dude, get the **** out of there. I understand why he's doing that (if you don't pay your bill and get cut off, then that can cause problems for the next tenants, it took us 3 weeks to get cable here because of the last people) but seriously? And he can't require that you "update your lease" until your current lease is over with. Signing a lease locks you into your terms of your lease until you leave, or the lease is up, and it also locks him in for that time as well. If it's new lease time, it sounds like it's new apartment time. Or ****in suck it up and buy that house now, it's a buyers market, so do it asap. **** it, there's houses and **** up here cheap, move on up! We'll drink and piss off the neighbors, it'll be great!
    well my current lease is up in 5 days. so that sucks. We have looked at a few houses already, but I want a garage and I don't want to have to build one. We looked at a nice house with a 2 car garage with an apartment above it. Nice house, nice location near both of our parents, and a nice price! It's a 4 bedroom house with a pool the garage and extra apartment for 91 thousand. We need a little bit more to cover the down Payment and the closing cost, but the way the economy is we could probably get the seller to cover the closing cost just to get rid of it.

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Dude, just go buy that house, and I call dibs on the apartment over the garage, and a space in said garage, before Pete calls it. James, it's okay, we've come to expect that from you.
    From AIM:
    Derek: ooooh during the week? lucky you. I'd kill someone in front of their own mother for a day off during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by cbogg View Post
    Dude, just go buy that house, and I call dibs on the apartment over the garage, and a space in said garage, before Pete calls it. James, it's okay, we've come to expect that from you.
    Sweet! that would be awesome! What kind of work do you do? lol I have hook ups in all kinds of fields. All I want to do is live simply so others may simply live. Is that tooo much to ask?

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS View Post
    Filling up an oil tank?

I have no idea what is happening.
    I have a oil (kerosene) furnace that heats my house. If it isn't full I am evicted.

Do you live in the past? Did you build a time machine and come to the future and steal an Elantra and a computer with the internet and then go back to your time?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Do you live in the past? Did you build a time machine and come to the future and steal an Elantra and a computer with the internet and then go back to your time?
    no It's a brand new furnace last year? what do you heat your home with?

no It's a brand new furnace last year? what do you heat your home with?
    Gas heater, but only when our sawdust pellet burning stove is down... Cheap, pretty reliable, and heats quickly.

Oil is still the fuel of choice for people in the area of the country known as "snow". Even though the cost is going up, it's still cheaper than gas or electric. And Slyder, I've done a bunch of ****, I'm in sales now, have done some collections, worked in a shop or two, couple of warehouses. "jack of all trades, master of none"
    From AIM:

chef 4 life bdiggy can identify a wrench bdiggy's Avatar

WTF, lol?^^ Careful offering Chris a place to live. He may never leave!

Quote Originally Posted by Kjharn View Post
    Gas heater, but only when our sawdust pellet burning stove is down... Cheap, pretty reliable, and heats quickly.
    That's what my Parent have along side their oil furnace. It actually pucmp the heat out surprisingly.

I've never lived in a place where it wasn't gas or electric heat. You should move south!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by bdiggy View Post
    WTF, lol?^^ Careful offering Chris a place to live. He may never leave!
    Dude, you were an exception. Your place has amazing food and a seemingly endless supply of beer, what was I to do? AND there's a bowling alley within farting distance? Can you blame me for not wanting to go home?
    From AIM:

That's what my Parent have along side their oil furnace. It actually pucmp the heat out surprisingly.
    Yeah, we have one on the first floor (my dwelling), and one on the main floor. Thinking of getting one for the third floor, as well. The only bad part about them is having to dump a bag of pellets into the damn thing each day.

+ Reply to Thread