Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Hot Rides

Tags
hot rides
223K views 426 replies 59 participants last post by  nishasen 
#1 · (Edited)
Well we have a thread for the ricest and worst looking cars, how about a thread for hot cars.

I know Cayenne isn't really that exotic(They are all around the Cleveland Area/Suburbs) but that color is just hot.

See less See more
#76 ·
Re: Hot Rides?

Depends if you get it lowered to get rid of ugly wheel gaps.
I plan on lowering it. Reason why I want rims is one set (OEM) for the snow and stuf during the winter. Then the nice ones for the summer. So I'm planning on getting my lowering springs first. then the rims. But still have a bit of saving to do before this happens.

#85 · (Edited)
#87 · (Edited)

Ya, its certainly not HD like Forza will be. Dammit if only it was coming out for PC. Grrrr

Perhaps NFS Shift will be a bit better. Lots of small issues with Pro Street. Good gameplay and all cars were available (over 70 cars with a lot of drool worthiness) but small things like improperly done body kits, paints, and damage effects is what made it fail for most. Hopefully the extra time that NFS team 1 had to put into Shift will have been properly used.

Nice shot in real life

#94 · (Edited)

I saw a Testarossa today, no time to snap a picture though :(
wtf is up with your SIG?

I saw a big penis today but couldn't take a picture. Oh wait, it was my penis. It was impressive.

Don't hate on the Fiero. It has much more potential than you think.
dont get me wrong Fiero's are badass cars, but i wouldnt put it in with the group we have going.

#93 ·

I saw a big penis today but couldn't take a picture. Oh wait, it was my penis. It was impressive.

Don't hate on the Fiero. It has much more potential than you think.

#99 ·

Qyn, after posting that pic, you have revoked all rights to complain in this thread. Once you have taken a pic of a better car, clean windscreen, and better picture quality, then you can have ur rights back.

And i'm gonna bump the AA up even more and see how it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.