SuperGLS tears up the track!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SuperGLS tears up the track!

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Arrow SuperGLS tears up the track!

Well, not really. But there is some footage of me driving around Summit Point Raceway in this clip. Back in those days I was sporting a super aerodynamic Astrel bodykit! Some of the older members might notice Elantra2.001's Elantra and Snowman's Elantra as well (at least I'm pretty sure that was Snowman's, one of the KORE guys, ahhh, the old days).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Super Moderator hyunelan2 knows a lot about Elantras hyunelan2's Avatar

Default Re: SuperGLS tears up the track!

Did you just find a whole stash of old EXD stuff? Ah, memories. Makes me feel young, like when we were all trying to figure out what suspension parts from the Tib would fit on an XD Elantra.
    • Past: 2002 Elantra GLS (sold in 2010), 2003 Tiburon GT (Sold in 2014)
    • Present: 2004 Santa Fe GLS, 2004 Saab 9-3 Arc, 2010 Suzuki Equator Sport
    • Future: ????

and some people are STILL trying to figure this out...

TSX Projector DIY
    Here's My For Sale Thread!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyunelan2 View Post
    Did you just find a whole stash of old EXD stuff? Ah, memories.
    Trying to organize some of the stuff that was FTP'd before I was in charge and from when I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlite5hadow View Post
    and some people are STILL trying to figure this out...
    Hah!

If you click through to my YouTube page (or the ElantraXD YouTube page) you'll see some more Elantra track action as well. Join the EXD group while you are there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Junior Member mike688 has not yet proved knowledgeable mike688's Avatar

This is COOOL, the final turn would've been nice to watch. Did you ever time your lap? how was it?

A.K.A. ItalianSausage SilverElantra knows about Elantras SilverElantra's Avatar

i like the F&F music the best...lol

Quote Originally Posted by mike688 View Post
    This is COOOL, the final turn would've been nice to watch. Did you ever time your lap? how was it?
    No, this was an event where you paid $20 and you got 4-5 laps around the track but every set of 8-10 cars was behind a "pace" car of sorts that wouldn't really let people open it up. In order to go as fast as you wanted it was a lot more money so none of us Elantra guys did that. I've driven another section of the track in a new A4 for an Audi event and we got to open it up a bit more which was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverElantra View Post
    i like the F&F music the best...lol
    Hahaha, hard to think that that song is already over 6 years old!

Looks like in 2010 they'll only be doing the "Hyperdrive" which is $40. You get a classroom session and then an instructor rides in your passenger seat and gives you advice when you are on the track.

http://www.hyper-fest.com/events/hyperDrives.html

And here's a driver's look from in the car of the track I was on. The footage from above is corners 5-8.

Last edited by SuperGLS; 01-11-2010 at 07:23 PM.

EXD SupaMod Ugzz knows a lot about Elantras Ugzz's Avatar

that kit was nice..

and you tore that **** UP!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aintnonerd View Post
    Internet Jesus is not pleased with the absense of the chatbox.
    And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

EXD Pro Member exdtuner knows a lot about Elantras exdtuner's Avatar

Awesome.
    Craig

If i filled my gas tank with half Shell with V-Power, and the other half with Chevron with Techron gas...does that mean that my gas is V-TEC?

Quote Originally Posted by moonlite5hadow View Post
    paul walker lives near all of us.

EXD SupaMod Ugzz knows a lot about Elantras Ugzz's Avatar

why did you bag the kit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aintnonerd View Post
    Internet Jesus is not pleased with the absense of the chatbox.
    And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

+ Reply to Thread