Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

How did you find ElantraXD?

61K views 127 replies 111 participants last post by  amughal2469 
#1 ·
This is a simple one that everyone can answer. How did you find ElantraXD? Be as specific as you can/want to be.

I found EXD back when I first got my Elantra back in 2002 and a member by the name of BlueGT on other Hyundai forums posted about a site he started for Elantra owners.

(Oh, and I know there was a thread about this once before, time to start a new one though)

#110 ·
was googling CAI and other mods i wanted to do when i was looking at buying the elantra and found this site and just how much we could do to these cars. saw the site was free,easy to navigate and full of helpful info and active members, so i bought the elantra and signed up been great so far

#123 ·
This is a simple one that everyone can answer. How did you find ElantraXD? Be as specific as you can/want to be.

I found EXD back when I first got my Elantra back in 2002 and a member by the name of BlueGT on other Hyundai forums posted about a site he started for Elantra owners.

(Oh, and I know there was a thread about this once before, time to start a new one though)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
A youtube video of a boosted 03 GT. Im so glad there is an active community.

#124 ·
Welcome! It's nice to see a new person here.

It's a little active. I joined in 2014. I might be the last person here. Most people have moved on but they stop in occasionally. If you have any questions please ask. My wife and I own a 2002, 2006 and a 2008 Hyundai Elantra. The 2002 and 2006 I drive. She drives the 08. I have done a lot to both cars. I have experience with many things on these cars, just not a lot with engine modifications such as turbo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.