How did you find ElantraXD?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find ElantraXD?

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Question How did you find ElantraXD?

This is a simple one that everyone can answer. How did you find ElantraXD? Be as specific as you can/want to be.

I found EXD back when I first got my Elantra back in 2002 and a member by the name of BlueGT on other Hyundai forums posted about a site he started for Elantra owners.

(Oh, and I know there was a thread about this once before, time to start a new one though)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Scary Super Mod songee623 has picked up a wrench songee623's Avatar

Default Re: How did you find ElantraXD?

I found exd and eclub about a year in to my girl getting her car. i did a google search because i wanted to mod the car so i needed to know what was out there. then i was a luker on the site for 4 years and now im a posting junkie. exd is a great site with tons of good info and if you cant find what you are looking for some one is sure to help you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by silversharkxd2 View Post
    in a world without exd...no one can hear you scream
    https://www.elantraxd.com/forums/imag...ine=1358427727

Player to be named later Doohickie has picked up a wrench Doohickie's Avatar

I did a lot of research online before buying my Elantra. I found the other Elantra forum first and joined there; they helped convince me to go Elantra. I joined this place the day after I bought my Elantra. Basic Google search I believe.
    Make an ELANTRAXD decal the next mod to your Elantra. Become a Pro Member today.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Lord of Chaos Vex has picked up a wrench Vex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by songee623 View Post
    I found exd and eclub about a year in to my girl getting her car. i did a google search because i wanted to mod the car so i needed to know what was out there. then i was a luker on the site for 4 years and now im a posting junkie. exd is a great site with tons of good info and if you cant find what you are looking for some one is sure to help you out.

More like a posting/attention Whore! Lol...

Anyways, same for me. I had an 06 GLS that i wanted to mod, so i did some google storming and came across this site along with a few others. Members are awesome here and I can always rely on atleast one of them to make me laugh everyday. The best part is, we get off topic ALOT, but we're still somehow able to get the right info. out there. You guys are great, and I'm glad I joined this community. My overall goal is to become the new justin/Felix...only I'll be working on an HD platform...lol(just kidding)
    New Borla Exhaust Clips
    EXD Album
    R.I.P. XD2

Now pimping a 2011 Sonata GLS. future mods: led work, HIDs, carbon grille, rims, tint, spoiler, and more to come. Stay tuned...cuz this will be one bad @$$ Sonata!

Acountabilibuddy ricerrx7 knows a lot about Elantras

Way too long ago to remember...
    Flying spaghetti monster loves you...

I am openly an *******. 1 of 3251 *******s on this forum.

Oooh Car-Football Friend! vodevil has not yet proved knowledgeable vodevil's Avatar

I was researching the Elantra on the net before I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Came across it when looking for a buyers guide and aftermarket mods for it. The most comprehensive forum for Elantra owners on the net, I believe

Parrot Blue 2001 Hyundai Elantra GLS 2.0L manual

Shadow Ninja Mobius1 has not yet proved knowledgeable Mobius1's Avatar

I found this place right after i bought the car. It was supposed to be my track car and how I ended up staying here is a few of the DIYs. After that I just kinda started posting and soon enough ppl hadparts I wanted and here we are today.
    When you're out of fuel, your altitude is dropping and you're out of ideas...Eject! Eject! Eject!!

Fired Up!! Feels Good!!

turbo envy only1db has picked up a wrench only1db's Avatar

from the hp boards a LONG TIME AGO, i still had my tiburon. first pic i saw was a maroon gt from the back. three quarter view.

Silver Certified Tech turned Sonographer! and blogger?? check it out!!

http://allthingshyundai.blogspot.com/

Veloster Turbo is in the future....

Poster God Aintnonerd has picked up a wrench Aintnonerd's Avatar

I was looking for CAIs for my 06 elantra hatchback. Google/skynet pointed me here. Been able to find tons of useful information on this site.

Saved me $$$ from buying door handles when I found the DIY about taking apart the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by songee623 View Post
    nothing is ever simple on the interwebz!
    Quote Originally Posted by xAlvarox View Post
    someones misery is my laughter xD

Veni, Vidi, Velcro Munky has information that can be trustedMunky has information that can be trusted Munky's Avatar

I was stopped on the side of the road looking at a sweet E30 for sale, when Andy (soullesselantra) pulled up next to me in his Elantra and we've been great friends ever since. He told me about the site and I joined up that day.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro : I came, I saw, I stuck around

Administrator rckozma has picked up a wrench rckozma's Avatar

I did a search on yahoo for elantra and found elantragtclub (what it was called back then), this site, and a couple of other hyundai forums. EGTclub was hard to navigate, and the other forums were less friendly, so I stayed here.

---------- Post added 06-14-2010 at 10:30 AM ----------

PS. That was in December of '02
    Member # 7: 2003 Carbon Blue GT

"If you want to kick the tiger in his ***, you better have a plan for dealing with his teeth." - Tom Clancy

Only a Biker Knows Why a Dog Sticks His Head Out of a Car Window.

I found this site back in April when doing research on converting my rear drums over to disks, Googled it. Not done yet but it is on my list of things todo.
    Last edited by SwedishChef; 06-14-2010 at 12:54 PM.

EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD! Gman knows about Elantras Gman's Avatar

got here the same way as James. Been here since the very first few days. This site was always easier to nav then other XD sites so this is where I have spend the most time.

Insanities teller LeShadow has picked up a wrench LeShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rckozma View Post
    I did a search on yahoo for elantra and found elantragtclub (what it was called back then), this site, and a couple of other hyundai forums. EGTclub was hard to navigate, and the other forums were less friendly, so I stayed here.
    Really the same thing here... plus... i knew some people from ElantraQuebec who often spoke of EXD.
    Last edited by LeShadow; 06-14-2010 at 01:32 PM.

EXD Pro Member exdtuner knows a lot about Elantras exdtuner's Avatar

I'm not positive because I started lurking on here in late 03 early 04 if I remember correctly but I think I just Google searched something like "Elantra performance" or something along those lines. Even thought I didn't join til later, I've been on this site almost since the beginning.
    Craig

If i filled my gas tank with half Shell with V-Power, and the other half with Chevron with Techron gas...does that mean that my gas is V-TEC?

Quote Originally Posted by moonlite5hadow View Post
    paul walker lives near all of us.

EXD Pro Member NY2002ElantraGT has not yet proved knowledgeable NY2002ElantraGT's Avatar

pretty much the same as everyone else. i bought my elantra, googled info on mods found ElantraClub and EXD at the same time. 5yrs, 2 elantra GT hatchbacks, 130k miles, and just under $10k in mods later im back where i started lol.
    Rock Out With Your Cock Out!

Garage ............ OCTOBER COTM ........... CrookedH Oct COTM ............ MYSPACE

EXD Pro Member silversharkXD2 knows a lot about Elantras silversharkXD2's Avatar

I think I met bluegt and he told me about it. I forget. Kore was around as well that day. what a bunch of ****heads they were. But either way, one of them told me. And I had an RD so i think I might have heard of it there as well, RDtib that is
    If you want an OEM look, stop modding your car

If you disagree with soemone, just call them a troll. It validates all your opinions.
    www.hyundaimotorclub.com - www.facebook.com/groups/hyundaimotorclub.com

Newbie SinDicate has not yet proved knowledgeable SinDicate's Avatar

Googled "Hyundai Elantra car clubs" picked the best looking one, Just lurking lately getting a feel for the site and members

Super Moderator Qyn has information that can be trustedQyn has information that can be trusted Qyn's Avatar

I was looking for info on my Elantra's speakers. Found this forum first, liked the layout, and never left. Even when I get a different car, I probably never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMs_wht2k2 View Post
    I once thought I was wrong. It turned out I was only mistaken. Hasn't happened since.
    Like what I'm saying? Use the Rep system and let me know! You can also follow my Twitter.

Noob (play gunbound?) jayupark can identify a wrench

I googled "elantra cold air intake" or something along those lines. It might have been something like "my stock elantra just powned a riced out civic" too...
    Memphis Blues
    2004 Elantra GT

+ Reply to Thread