Please note there are a few new rules, you must comply to them before nominating your car.
Let's try to get the rules part down this month so there is no confusion.
Rules for Car of the Month:
1. Only 2001-2010 Elantras are eligible to be a Car of the Month since this website is focused on those particular models (earlier generation Elantras may be given special permission, PM SuperGLS for information). The owner of the car must nominate their car.
2. Provide at least 8 high quality pictures (at least one shots of the interior and engine bay are required). Starting January 2005 we'll be requesting that only high quality photos be submitted for COTM candidates. Also, we'll only want pics that sized at 800x600 or larger - no borders. Also, we'll only except clean pictures, meaning not ones uploaded to car domain (or other such sites) with their logo on it. You must also have one simple 3/4 shot (without license plates), which looks best in the header, in case your car wins.
3. Include a list of mods. Use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation when providing your mod list.
4. The winner will be chosen by ElantraXD.com community. The voting will start on 20th day of the month and no more nominations for that month will be accepted. The polls will be closed on 28th day of the month.
5. You cannot nominate your car for two years after you win a COTM award. New update because of the calendar.
6. A nominee must be a regular poster with at least one post in the previous month.
7. The winner of COTM will have their car appear in the EXD header for that particular month as a reward.
8. There will not be a COTM for a month that only has 1 nomination.
9. In the event that there are more than 10 nominations, the first ten will be used for the COTM poll.
10. Please no comments in the thread - just nominations, if you have a question about what someone did to their car PM them. Any and all comments not pertinent to COTM will be deleted.
11. If members do not respond to SuperGLS's correspondence within 5 days of being nominated they will be disqualified.
Please pay close attention to rule #2 this will now be enforced. Those pictures and/or nominations that do not meet the requirements on the 20th of the month will not be used.