I got stuff to sale!!! with pics
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I got stuff to sale!!! with pics

Default I got stuff to sale!!! with pics

Ok so here is a list of crap that needs to get out of my garage. The misses decided she wants a new couch. No low ballers and prices do not cover shipping. So dont ask.
    Braille Auto Carbon Fiber 15lbs battery SOLD!!!!

Tiburon Brake Master Cylinder non-abs (Paid $70 plus shipping). Sale for $35 plus shipping.

OEM Lip Spoiler for 5dr. (Paid $120) Your price is $40 plus shipping. No mounting hardware included but you can get this from any part store or any hyundai dealership. Color primer silver. Unit will need to be painted to match vehicle.

OEM ELANTRA GT Sway bar. No endlinks. Your price is $20 plus shipping
    Last edited by TheKoreanSaab; 02-25-2011 at 04:05 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: I got stuff to sale!!! with pics

Almost a day and no replys what the deal?

Somebody make me a offer or something.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Poster God Aintnonerd has picked up a wrench Aintnonerd's Avatar

Anything special about the GT sway bar, or is it just the same as it would be on the GLS?
    Quote Originally Posted by songee623 View Post
    nothing is ever simple on the interwebz!
    Quote Originally Posted by xAlvarox View Post
    someones misery is my laughter xD

Member #23 in the weeds. Tricked has picked up a wrench Tricked's Avatar

Do you have a part number for that MC? What year is it for and is it new or used?

Scary Super Mod songee623 has picked up a wrench songee623's Avatar

gls is 13mm gt is 15mm then tibby is the next big jump in size.
    Quote Originally Posted by silversharkxd2 View Post
    in a world without exd...no one can hear you scream
    https://www.elantraxd.com/forums/imag...ine=1358427727

Yeah I have a part number for the tib. I will have to go out to the garage and unpack it. But thats cool. Ill run down there when I take the trash out after dinner. No there is nothing special about the elantra GT bar except if you are selling your upgraded bar. So you would have a stock replacment. Or you could be super badass and run two swaybars with adapter for the endlinks. Does that mean 30 mm of bar.....what is up son!!!!! J/K

---------- Post added 11-12-2010 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheKoreanSaab View Post
    Yeah I have a part number for the tib. I will have to go out to the garage and unpack it. But thats cool. Ill run down there when I take the trash out after dinner. No there is nothing special about the elantra GT bar except if you are selling your upgraded bar. So you would have a stock replacment. Or you could be super badass and run two swaybars with adapter for the endlinks. Does that mean 30 mm of bar.....what is up son!!!!! J/K
    Oh and the Mastercylinder part is a certified used part from a 03' non abs tiburon

how bout 2 19mm bars. talk bout riding on rails!

ok so I finally got back from garage after digging for paper work. I dont have a exact part number because the part number is not on the master cylinder nor on the paper work. It only has the part number from the place I got it from which was the used part recycling for Hyundai Kia Isuzu. I was planning on doing the tiburon rotora big brake upgrade. But finally backed out.

---------- Post added 11-13-2010 at 10:14 AM ----------

I also have a set of stock headlights with some hazing on them. Be good cleaned up with a retrofit. $40 for those. I will post picks if needed.
    Last edited by TheKoreanSaab; 11-13-2010 at 11:14 AM.

The Master cylinder is OEM Hyundai piece. I know there has been alot of shady **** going on elantraxd with sellers. I pride myself on my good feed back ask Jayupark he knows me personally. I havent sold anything in two years and my garage has piled up with parts as well as a washer and dryer and a fantastic dining room table thats collecting dust. Its a shame that some people have made it hard to sell on here. Please someone make me a offer on these parts. Just dont low ball me. If anyone needs more information I will run down to my garage in only sits about 50 yards from my house.

what year elantra r the lights off of, meaning XD1 or XD2?

they are off of a xd1 my 03'. I had a HID bust in one so there is a fragment of melted glass on the inside of one. I got new headlights. But I would like a offer on them if your interested any offer will be considered just dont include shipping in your quote.

Scary Super Mod songee623 has picked up a wrench songee623's Avatar

bump....
    Quote Originally Posted by silversharkxd2 View Post
    in a world without exd...no one can hear you scream
    https://www.elantraxd.com/forums/imag...ine=1358427727

So, I'm trying to figure out if that MC will fit my XD. I need to make sure the inlet and outlet ports will match up to my current lines. I also need to make sure this is the larger I.D. MC before I consider buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricked View Post
    So, I'm trying to figure out if that MC will fit my XD. I need to make sure the inlet and outlet ports will match up to my current lines. I also need to make sure this is the larger I.D. MC before I consider buying it.
    Tricked I found a posting from you asking about this back in 2005. Back when Ford was on here. hahaha. Did you ever switch over to disks for the rears? Oh if you need me to I can send you some pics to see if this will work for you. I never attempted the swap over. I backed out after I decided I wasnt going to do the Tibby brake upgrade.

I want my garage clean....Make a reasonable offer people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKoreanSaab View Post
    they are off of a xd1 my 03'. I had a HID bust in one so there is a fragment of melted glass on the inside of one. I got new headlights. But I would like a offer on them if your interested any offer will be considered just dont include shipping in your quote.
    The glass being on the inside will not be a issue with a retrofit. The glass will come out.

I did swap from rear drum to disc. I also swapped to the correct proportioning valves so the bias would be correct. I really would want the extra push with that Tiburon MC if is works. I'll get some pics.

Whats it going to take to get the crap sold people!

wow I might as well throw this crap in the trash nobody wants it.

Tricked are you still interested in the Master Cylinder. I need to let it go for cheap. I was hoping I would have some interest. Battery is sold to a member of 8th gen Civic. I have updated a couple of prices. It might make some jump on it.
    Last edited by TheKoreanSaab; 02-25-2011 at 04:06 AM.

I completely forgot about this. I've been dealing with family issues and have been very busy. I'll check and let you know.

Comparing the master cylinders, the one you have looks like it would be for ABS as it does not have the proportioning valves for the rear brakes. Can you get a picture of the bottom and other (right) side?

+ Reply to Thread