[XD] I got gear for sale. Pioneer Premier amps and a Kicker L7 woofer
Closed Thread

Thread: I got gear for sale. Pioneer Premier amps and a Kicker L7 woofer

Default I got gear for sale. Pioneer Premier amps and a Kicker L7 woofer

*NEW THREAD HERE*
    https://www.elantraxd.com/forums/show...Items-for-sale

-------------------

Here is the Kicker 04S12L72 12" Solo-Baric L7 Woofer. This thing hits hard. Matrixloader and Snoozeone can verify the amps are clean and loud. I will make deals for guys on this forum. Here is the ebay page

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-ohms-DVC-12-L7...item2c594ea1e5

I am also selling both my Pioneer Premier amps as I am adding even more power. I have a 6 channel A/D/S PH15 amp that is going in for just the front channels alone. Here is the other ebay pages.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-Premier-...item2c594e6e7e

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-Premier-...item2c594e75ad
    Last edited by Ugzz; 12-10-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    if it isn't broken, fix it till it is

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: I got gear for sale. Pioneer Premier amps and a Kicker L7 woofer

would just 1 of those amps be enough to power that sub?

i am seriously interested.

2003 Elantra Owner smileymattj knows about Elantras smileymattj's Avatar
    North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

That YouTube link you listed in the auction is a playlist. Which in the second video is showing an L7 getting blown. Probably not good for sales. Nicely detailed auctions descriptions.

smileymattj's Garage
    I am not responsible if your car blows up, use common sense and proper safety precautions.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

im gonna grab my camera tomorrow and make a lil video, of the idea ive got up in my brain.... then im gonna send u the link to the video. watch it, analyze it... and then let me know what you think about it. and were gonna work out a deal.

i want this. lets continue the rest of this convo thru pms if we can. thanks ahead of time.

im gonna PM you 2 pictures i just made, of the basic idea i have. just in case i cant get you the video.
    Last edited by Pete03GLS; 12-06-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Thanx Smiley. didn't see that.

Peter I have been using the amp to drive the woofer since I installed it earlier this year. Plays well and Snoozeone and Matrixloader can verify. In order to get more bass, its either more woofers or more power. I love this sub so I'm doin more power. Most likely a MTX JH1200 which is twice the power.

EXD SupaMod Ugzz knows a lot about Elantras Ugzz's Avatar

you got em on ebay, if you want to keep em posted here too you have to follow the marketplace rules:
    https://www.elantraxd.com/forums/show...before-posting
    check out the rules for sellers, esp rule 5

---------- Post added 12-07-2010 at 12:34 PM ----------

i see you had two amps, did you have the kicker bi-amped?
    also i see the kicker is 2ohm dvc, but the amps dont list 2ohm bridge mode.
    or did you just have one amp hooked up to it as a 2 channel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aintnonerd View Post
    Internet Jesus is not pleased with the absense of the chatbox.
    And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

Super Moderator Qyn has information that can be trustedQyn has information that can be trusted Qyn's Avatar

What Ugzz said. I'll delete these posts when you comply with da rules. (As my and Ugzz's posts will be O/T when you post pics and prices.)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMs_wht2k2 View Post
    I once thought I was wrong. It turned out I was only mistaken. Hasn't happened since.
    Like what I'm saying? Use the Rep system and let me know! You can also follow my Twitter.

close and delete thread so I can start over correctly.

Closed Thread