Registered, but can't post?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Registered, but can't post?

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Exclamation Registered, but can't post?

Lately I have been recieving a more than a couple emails of members who have registered but can not post. If anyone is having the same problems currently, here are some suggestions.

After you register, an Activation email is sent to your supplied email address. Many email providers happen to filter the Activation email to a Junk/Spam/Bulk folder and therefore you may or may not see it. Open that email and click on the link to activate your account. If you no longer have the email, or the link no longer works, send me an email and then I'll resend you the Activation email and hopefully we can get everything worked out.

Currently there are 180 members who have registered but have not activated their account. Hopefully we can get everyone activated so you can take a more participatory role in the forums.

If there are any other concerns relating to your account do not hesitate to let me know.

James

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: Registered, but can't post?

I used to post under it_depends, but for some reason all of a sudden I was unable to post or play in the Arcade. I just re-registered under a different screen name.

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Now there is 195 members who have registered but have not activated their account. Hopefully we can get everyone activated so you can take a more participatory role in the forums.

Please, anyone who has registered and not activated there account and then started a new account let me know. I'd like to remove the ones that aren't needed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Poster God XTRAWLD has not yet proved knowledgeable XTRAWLD's Avatar

195 - holy cow. Very odd....can you track down the dates people have tried to register....that's bizarre.

I just sent out an email with the activation link to the 196 people who hadn't yet activated their account. Maybe this will decrease the number.

People need to check their Bulk/Spam/Trash/Junk folders as many email providers filter them directly into these folders.

UPDATE - Now there is only 178 people that need to activate their accounts.

UPDATE - 170 now, registered/activated members up to 1032. Yay.

Looks like I'll send out weekly Activation emails to people.

Last edited by SuperGLS; 12-12-2004 at 10:23 PM.

Just posting again to let people know what the deal is if they didn't get their activation email.

Please let me know.

Wondering why I cannot post still, but I can send pm?

Frustrated

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

Your first couple of posts are moderated to eliminate spam bots, but don't worry, you're ALMOST there

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

ok that explains it i was wondering about that myself too.

Insanities teller LeShadow has picked up a wrench LeShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KeWLKaT View Post
    Your first couple of posts are moderated to eliminate spam bots, but don't worry, you're ALMOST there
    How many posts are moderated ?

I Seem to be one of the many not activated , can I please get a reactivation email so I can post pics/create my profile?
    Thanks!

Clicked the activation link in the email, posted a thread and it's not showing up.

Newbie elantra666 has not yet proved knowledgeable

I posted something (a week or two ago I think) and there was a message about it won't show up unless a moderator approves it. Do all postings need to get approved by a moderator? Or does this indicate that there is a problem with my account activation/registration?

Newbie toeblacke has not yet proved knowledgeable toeblacke's Avatar

it seem that my acount is activated but i can't start a topic yet not evan in the new member i had a few question ? i've search but didn't found what i needed :/

how can i start a topic
    what's next ? XD2 ?

Administrator rckozma has picked up a wrench rckozma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toeblacke View Post
    it seem that my acount is activated but i can't start a topic yet not evan in the new member i had a few question ? i've search but didn't found what i needed :/

how can i start a topic
    You should be able to start a post, you just won't be able to see it until a mod or admin approves it. That is until you reach 5 posts, then you will be on your own.
    Member # 7: 2003 Carbon Blue GT

"If you want to kick the tiger in his ***, you better have a plan for dealing with his teeth." - Tom Clancy

Only a Biker Knows Why a Dog Sticks His Head Out of a Car Window.

Newbie john_doe has not yet proved knowledgeable

Could anyone with super powers approve my thread? Hehehe Just registered... with a few questions!°

Newbie Kasey443 has not yet proved knowledgeable

I just registed, wrote out my question on my elantra under help in car maintenance, and it will not post.

Newbie Kasey443 has not yet proved knowledgeable

How long does it take for moderators to OK posts? Mine has not shown up.

+ Reply to Thread