2012 Elantra Limited w/ Navi Price?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 Elantra Limited w/ Navi Price?

Newbie mikebott has not yet proved knowledgeable

Default 2012 Elantra Limited w/ Navi Price?

I am looking at purchasing a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited with Navi. I was wondering what would be a fair price to pay for this vehicle. I have 7.5% sales tax where I live. This will be my first new car purchase and i just want to makes sure I get a good deal.

Is it worth the extra money for the Limited & the navi? Any advice would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Newbie mikebott has not yet proved knowledgeable

Default Re: Need help choosing a car...

I just drove the 2012. They told me 6-8 weeks for just a limited. I am now very interested in the limited with the navi. i was quoted 25k out the door. we have 7.5% sales where i live. Do you think thats a good price?

also do you think its worth the extra money for the navi?

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Default Re: 2012 Elantra Limited w/ Navi Price?

A fair price would be MSRP. I know that sucks to hear, but, these things are moving off the lot as soon as they get there. Hyundai is having to send in more from Korea to try to meet demand (in addition to the US built ones).

As for the Limited, if you like the add ons then I think it's definitely worth it. My next Elantra will definitely be one with navi!

PS, welcome to EXD!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

EXD Pro Member silversharkXD2 knows a lot about Elantras silversharkXD2's Avatar

Default Re: 2012 Elantra Limited w/ Navi Price?

**statement retracted***
    Last edited by silversharkXD2; 06-07-2011 at 04:25 PM.
    If you want an OEM look, stop modding your car

If you disagree with soemone, just call them a troll. It validates all your opinions.
    www.hyundaimotorclub.com - www.facebook.com/groups/hyundaimotorclub.com

+ Reply to Thread