Autoblog review of the 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Autoblog review of the 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Arrow Autoblog review of the 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited

Well they have some good things to say and a few minor bad things to say.

Give it a read and let us know what you think.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/01/2...imited-review/

It seems that the steering is one thing that Hyundai can't seem to get right with the Elantra. The 0-60 numbers could be better too. I hope the 2013 model comes with a GDI engine that will make it a bit faster (doesn't need to be crazy fast, just a bit quicker).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: Autoblog review of the 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited

The 0-60 time isn't bad and I have co complaints in real world driving. I didn't buy this car because I wanted to go fast.

I think its funny they complain about the rear leg room. I find this car to have lots of rear legroom and thought it was the most in its class. It may look small on paper but it was designed very well to maximize space. I am 6'0" tall and can sit behind the drivers seat without adjusting it. We can also put rear facing baby seat on back passenger seat and somebody can sit comfortably in front seat. My buddy cant do this with his 09 Civic and I know another guy with a GTI who cant do it either.
    2011 Titanium Gray Elantra GLS

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trustedSuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Default Re: Autoblog review of the 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited

That's true, nobody should be buying an Elantra to go fast.

Thanks for your input about the rear leg room.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

+ Reply to Thread