FS: MHI 14B turbo and Blitz DD BOV
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: MHI 14B turbo and Blitz DD BOV

lag, lag, lag, bye. 2LiterRiceEater has picked up a wrench 2LiterRiceEater's Avatar

Default FS: MHI 14B turbo and Blitz DD BOV

Looking to sell some extra stuff I have kicking around.

First up is a genuine MHI TDO5H 14B off a 1G DSM. Great little turbos, they spool up quick on a 2.0L and pack a good punch. They flow 30lbs/min. Internally gated. The wastegate actuator has been recently replaced, you can see the gold look on it. Usually they're covered in corrosion. Turbo worked great, it has no in/out play, and normal side/side. Unknown miles on it. Blows no smoke. These things are very reliable, and hard to kill if oiled properly. Looking for $150.

Second up is a genuine Blitz DD BOV. I have a recirculating outlet as well as the filter outlet on it. Worked great when I had it on my old DSM. Looking for $100.

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees.

The next time you talk to your boss with a booger hanging from your nose, or leave the house with your fly open, think of it this way:
    At least you didn't just get outrun by a 13-year-old Hyundai sedan with drum brakes

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

lag, lag, lag, bye. 2LiterRiceEater has picked up a wrench 2LiterRiceEater's Avatar

Default Re: FS: MHI 14B turbo and Blitz DD BOV

New prices:

$120 for the 14B
    $80 for the BOV

The next time you talk to your boss with a booger hanging from your nose, or leave the house with your fly open, think of it this way:
    At least you didn't just get outrun by a 13-year-old Hyundai sedan with drum brakes

+ Reply to Thread