AZwildfire or Tim
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AZwildfire or Tim

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

Default AZwildfire or Tim

were slimfans needed in the XD turbo setup? i need to find out if ill need these or not.
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: AZwildfire or Tim

Yes you will need to get 2 of them, and place them in front of the rad and condensor.

what he said

i got one from tim and one from autozone for 45 dollars

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

if theyre going in front, can i just use the stock fans? if not, can i use 2 of the autozone fans?
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

No they are too thick you will need to use 2 of the Autozone ones or use these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...937476661&rd=1

if you use the stock fan, you will ruin your condensor *cough*cough*

also, if you are worried about spending an extra 100 bucks or so on fans, you are not really read to turbo your car.

budget in at least 500 dollars OVER what it SHOULD be...

im not worried about spending $$....trust me...if you see my price list, you will see its not an issue...i was just seeing if i can use the stock fans on the other side of the condensor

+ Reply to Thread