Im new here, tell me what you think?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im new here, tell me what you think?

Exclamation Im new here, tell me what you think?

Hi Im new to the fourm let me know what you think about my car, I just bought it in August, its got the Sharkracing Clear Bumper lenses, new Spoiler, new Dash kit, Gauges, and AC Panels, E-Brake Handle, and a couple of other things, not a lot done so far, and yes there is a Dolphin Theme if you cant tell if you check out my web page.

Let me know what you think..About the Car
    http://hometown.aol.com/sweetntx82/
    Last edited by ElantraGirl2002; 12-16-2004 at 01:34 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

cluless!!!!! ilanpro can identify a wrench ilanpro's Avatar

Default Re: Im new here, tell me what you think?

Welcome to the club, Sorry to hear you are taken
    I like the sunroof Mod and the tint the interior is OK im not feeling the under the sea theme, the gauges are sweet ,****, I should know it took me 2 years to convince everybody for a group buy .
    hope that you become an active member.
    Last edited by ilanpro; 12-16-2004 at 01:46 AM.

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

its a 2002 GLS 1.8L? didnt know there was a 1.8...someone correct me if im wrong so i dont feel like a total dumbass
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

looks nice so far.... not everyone here will like it, but all that really matters is that YOU like the changes you make.

as for suggestions.... I'd change the bulb behind the buttons in the HVAC to blue (or do a LED conversion on them), change the bulb in the lighter to blue, change the color of the clock to blue, and change the LEDs in the window switches to blue. These are fairly easy mods, and there are plenty of threads and DYI's about this mods. Once you start to get rid of the boring green lighting, you might as well get rid of all of it!

Remember, SEARCH is your friend.... and if you have more questions just ask.... the guys here are always quick to help a lady...

Quote Originally Posted by evan938
    its a 2002 GLS 1.8L? didnt know there was a 1.8...someone correct me if im wrong so i dont feel like a total dumbass
    Where do you get that is a 1.8 i havent seen a 1.8 elantra sence the 95's all Elantra XD's are mostly 2.0's from what i know, i work at a hyundai dealer and all from what i have seen is nothing but 2.0's and once in a blue moon a 2.4

But nice car Elantragirl show us some pictures if you add anything to it.

Ultimate Post Whore slow 2K2GT knows about Elantras slow 2K2GT's Avatar

Ok so I got one thing from that link, your a chick...I wont elaborate on that one, lets just say that John can keep you. But nice choice on the cars for sure, good luck with your new toy im sure you can make great things of an ugly duckling. I think they are hideous in stock form but thats just me. Welcome to the boards and again good luck!

welcome to the group! have fun personalizing your gls. . . .nice work on your site. you gonna put rims on? try 18's i wanna see more people with 18's on their elantra. who do you know with mesothelioma?

another female guys. Let the leg-humping begin

Administrator SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS has information that can be trusted SuperGLS's Avatar

Welcome to the site. Guys, she is just mistaken, her car isn't a 1.8l, unless it was imported from Korea/Australia/Europe, which I'm highly doubting. It's ok though, everyone makes mistakes.

Good to see another white Elantra though, since they can look the best. I'd suggest some OEM fogs. I'm not too excited about the seat covers and floor mats, but that shouldn't matter to you. Good luck with modding it, don't be afraid to ask questions.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    JustDonkeys: All the donkey news, info and fun you could want. Or on Twitter @JustDonkeys.

Good start. Nice to see more girls doing mods

Ultimate Post Whore slow 2K2GT knows about Elantras slow 2K2GT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by felixr
    welcome to the group! have fun personalizing your gls. . . .nice work on your site. you gonna put rims on? try 18's i wanna see more people with 18's on their elantra. who do you know with mesothelioma?
    yep 18s are the way...

The Girl Jlivan has not yet proved knowledgeable Jlivan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS
    Good to see another white Elantra though, since they can look the best.
    Agree!!

Welcome to the site! Glad to see more girls on the site.

Elantra looks pretty good - I like the sunroof.
    Last edited by Jlivan; 12-16-2004 at 11:10 AM.

19 second madman tharptroy has not yet proved knowledgeable tharptroy's Avatar

yarr, dat elantra be's a 2.0, there's no denyin it.

is it a 5spd or an autotragic?

you might want to tack a work warning on that site, I expected to see car pics and a girl in a bathing suit showed up.

either way, good to see you on the site

and if you dont beleive your elantra is a 2.0, you could always measure the stroke therough the spark plug hole with the proper tools
    Last edited by tharptroy; 12-16-2004 at 03:31 PM.
    "Setting up your car for autoX is like tuneing your car for parking." -liveforphysics

Too much time spent here. JacksonJ has not yet proved knowledgeable JacksonJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tharptroy
    is it a 5spd or an autotragic?
    From the interior pics on her site, it's an Auto.
    “Being a guy doesn’t mean that we have to admit to our Foibles, but rather come up with better excuses” - Colin Mochrie

19 second madman tharptroy has not yet proved knowledgeable tharptroy's Avatar

I bypassed those pics, so sue me
    "Setting up your car for autoX is like tuneing your car for parking." -liveforphysics

Now have a blue car..... Blackdiamond has not yet proved knowledgeable Blackdiamond's Avatar

Welcome to the site.... I like the "swimming with the dolphines" seat covers... got find them for someone I know.. hee hee ..... Keep it up! your on a roll now!
    DONT BUY FROM EVOFUSION!!!!

My Bad it is a 2.0 Im a dumb A$$ Not really Just not paying attention. Your right. Sorry. And I was plannign on changing out at least the clock color, but im waiting until I move to do anymore work to it...Need WHEELS Bad, Im anti-hubcaps. Im normally better about cars, but im mostly a Mazda Girl, just ventured to the Hyundai side, still learning.

Welcome to the site. Your web-page made me laugh! (very very taken) It seems you know half the guys on here already! LOL You will find us to be a friendly, helpful bunch of people. Get your significant other to buy a Tibby or another XD and you'll fit right in!

Made you Laugh? Anyways...good luck on him getting an Import HAHA Funny...he has a 2000 Mustang hes trying to fix it up too. He hasnt done much to it, hes got a cold air Intake on it, thats about it.

In da game for a while... DAILLESTWUN has not yet proved knowledgeable DAILLESTWUN's Avatar

Do ya thang girl. Keep the modding up..... So how r u from Texas and Florida??? lol
    First Elantra to ever have an Accord CAI!!!
    (Routed through the fender)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS
    HVAC in the door!?!?!?! That's awesome. You should put one in the passenger side door and then you can tell people you have dual climate control.

+ Reply to Thread