Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Orlando, FL Car Meet

9K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  04GTboySC 
#1 ·
I am with a local dealership in the Orlando area and we have been talking about having a car meet at our dealership for all of the local Hyundai owners. I wanted to see what the local community thought about this and who might be interested?

We are willing to clear out half of the lot and have some BBQ going. We think this will be a great way to meet local Hyundai owners and get some word of mouth going.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

#4 ·
Really depends on the day. Saturdays are pretty hectic for me. But I might be up for a meet....have you been checking with the other Hyundai forums too? What dealership are you at? I am also looking at possibly getting another vehicle, so I might be able to kill 2 birds with one stone (so to speak)....

#5 ·
We are Headquarter Hyundai in Sanford... We are the newest Hyundai dealership in the area and would love to be involved with our community. So far the feedback has been really good and I would like us to do it soon. At the moment there is no set date but would most likely be on a weekend.... If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me directly. My names is Jason Esteves and my direct number is 407-688-8668.

#6 ·
hey Jason, I live over on the Gulf Coast and would be interested in coming to a meet. I would suggest posting about it on facebook if you can there are a few Hyundai groups that have a bunch of members from Florida

#7 ·
I am working with the owner to set a specific date.... I am trying to set it up for next month during one of the weekends.... For some reason I never thought about facebook. lol.... I will spread the word on there as well.... What groups would you recommend?

#9 ·
UPDATE: We have moved forward and we are going to go ahead with the event... We are going to do it on either a Saturday or Sunday in November.... If you would like to come please let me know which date works best for you and we will try to set up a date that works for everyone.

#10 ·
I am happy to announce I have approval for Sunday November 9th at 11am. We will have BBQ and drink for everyone that comes.... The right side of our dealership will be empty for everyone to park during the meet. If you are planning on coming please reply so that I can get an idea on how many people are coming so that we can plan accordingly.

Just as a reminder the Location is at

Headquarter Hyundai
3775 North Hwy 17-92
Sanford, FL 32773

My name is Jason Esteves and my direct number is 407-688-8668 if you have any questions.

#11 ·
you already know that I am going to make it :) among a bunch of other people from facebook

#14 ·
I will put it on the schedule. Looks like I may be racing my gf's 1LE Camaro that weekend though, so we will see if it pans out.

#15 ·
I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am excited to say that the Headquarter Hyundai Car Meet is less than a week away. The response has been more than I imagined and it looks like it will be a great turn out. Just as a reminder the meet will start at 11am on Sunday 9th with free BBQ and drinks for everyone. Hyundais will have priority parking but anyone can come out. If you have any questions I will leave my contact information:

Jason Esteves 407-688-8668

Headquarter Hyundai
3775 North Hwy 17-92
Sanford, FL 32773
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

#17 ·
Not going to make it today, hope everyone stays warm, dry, and safe.....

Post pics of the event....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.