XD2 air suspension
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: XD2 air suspension

OceanElantra 05bertha has not yet proved knowledgeable 05bertha's Avatar

Default XD2 air suspension

So im getting new suspension here soon and ive been wanting to go bags for awhile now. What are some of the best options im looking at? As far as struts, tanks, lines, compressors. Im new tp the air suspension world so im just looking for some help on what all i need for the install

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Poster God Elantra2005 has not yet proved knowledgeable Elantra2005's Avatar

Default Re: XD2 air suspension

Jesus.. That's lot of money. What the benefits of air suspension?

AVANTE XD- Excellent Driving .

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Appreciate that man didn't know they made a full kit for an xd2. Do you know of anybody who has that kit? Or have a review on it? Thats about the price i was expecting

Quote Originally Posted by 05bertha View Post
    Appreciate that man didn't know they made a full kit for an xd2. Do you know of anybody who has that kit? Or have a review on it? Thats about the price i was expecting

Well nevermind i found a Ksport Air Kit for just a little bit more and ill probably go with that one

Poster God MrElantra104 has not yet proved knowledgeable MrElantra104's Avatar

I think it's dope to having a air suspension you can adjust the height. And gives an aggressive look when slamming the car when having the car parked.

Poster God Elantra2005 has not yet proved knowledgeable Elantra2005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrElantra104 View Post
    I think it's dope to having a air suspension you can adjust the height. And gives an aggressive look when slamming the car when having the car parked.
    I know many Luxury cars have air suspension .

AVANTE XD- Excellent Driving .

EXD SupaMod Ugzz knows a lot about Elantras Ugzz's Avatar

I've seen some sick low elantras over the years, but i can't say if i knew for sure any of them were on air or not. I always thought it would be awesome though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aintnonerd View Post
    Internet Jesus is not pleased with the absense of the chatbox.
    And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

Poster God mkjh has information that can be trusted mkjh has information that can be trusted mkjh's Avatar

Every so often I will see an XD or XD2 that has been modded tastefully, with aftermarket wheels, custom grills and so on. However, they are always going the opposite way that I am. I never get a chance to meet the driver. A few times the driver and I looked at each others' cars as we passed each other. It would be nice to meet another Elantra enthusiast like me in person.

It's a real bummer the site has died down so much, we used to have get togethers and meets relatively often. I even met some of my long-term friends from this site! Sadly though, it's just been long enough that most of the originators and old-timers have moved on from their elantras over the years.

Honestly, i still miss mine. If i spotted a low mileage XD2 manual, i'd probably snap it up.
    And he stated, "let the people speak, and I shall grant thee speed". Microsoft Sam 11:17

cluless!!!!! ilanpro can identify a wrench ilanpro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ugzz View Post
    It's a real bummer the site has died down so much, we used to have get togethers and meets relatively often. I even met some of my long-term friends from this site! Sadly though, it's just been long enough that most of the originators and old-timers have moved on from their elantras over the years.

Honestly, i still miss mine. If i spotted a low mileage XD2 manual, i'd probably snap it up.
    Just bought a Burgundy 2004 Elantra GT sedan with 66k miles for my 18 year old son, is not mint but is a great car for years of abuse from him

Quote Originally Posted by ilanpro View Post
    Just bought a Burgundy 2004 Elantra GT sedan with 66k miles for my 18 year old son, is not mint but is a great car for years of abuse from him
    Dude, that's awesome!
    Keeping it alive for sure, and 66k?! daaamn.

Poster God mkjh has information that can be trusted mkjh has information that can be trusted mkjh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ugzz View Post

Yeah, it's too bad, but at least it's still alive. I wish I was around in this site's heyday. I would love to have gone to some of the meets. Sometimes I look at the pictures from the big meets, the 2010 and 2012 meet particularly. I would LOVE to have been there.

I still have my XD and XD2 and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ilanpro View Post
    I am not sure how I missed this post, but that is AWESOME! Nice to hear another Elantra added to someone's family. Does he plan on modding anything? Stereo system maybe?

+ Reply to Thread