Elantra CN7 Thoughts
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elantra CN7 Thoughts

Poster God Elantra2005 has not yet proved knowledgeable Elantra2005's Avatar

Default Elantra CN7 Thoughts

Hello fellows.
    I'm curious what you think about the all new Elantra CN7 ?

When I first saw it I saw a Civic with some New Sonata lines. I also think the design is really about love it or hate it in this time. Hyundai really did good job by trying to make something else and more daring in that segment that quite boring for most of the time.
    Interior seems like a nice place to be and the fully Lcd gauges does looks modern and techy. Btw the CN7 is sign on to the seven generation of the Elantra since it's began in the 90' replacing the Excel .

AVANTE XD- Excellent Driving .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Poster God mkjh has information that can be trustedmkjh has information that can be trusted mkjh's Avatar

Default Re: Elantra CN7 Thoughts

It's interesting. I really need to see it in person. It doesn't look like it will be out until the Fall. It's a new style definitely, but I really need to see it in person first.

Quote Originally Posted by mkjh View Post
    It's interesting. I really need to see it in person. It doesn't look like it will be out until the Fall. It's a new style definitely, but I really need to see it in person first.
    Sure me too, I'm wondering what trims wll be available here. I bet they won't sell the fully Lcd cluster over here. They have to cheap out somehow otherwise people won't buy or mostly lease it .

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Poster God mkjh has information that can be trustedmkjh has information that can be trusted mkjh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elantra2005 View Post
    Sure me too, I'm wondering what trims wll be available here. I bet they won't sell the fully Lcd cluster over here. They have to cheap out somehow otherwise people won't buy or mostly lease it .
    Here in the USA, they will add all the bells and whistles. That's what people want. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mkjh View Post
    Here in the USA, they will add all the bells and whistles. That's what people want. lol.
    I know but the price will be the key point. Also Sedans really weak seller now days. Everyone wants SUV. Everytime I stop on red light I'm looking at the car near me and most of the time they are SUV or 5 door car.
    So I really think it's a matter of time that all sedans will vanish from roads.

+ Reply to Thread