[XD] Tiburon Gauge Cluster Swap
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tiburon Gauge Cluster Swap

Default Tiburon Gauge Cluster Swap

Has any one ever swapped the Tiburon cluster into their Elantra? I noticed it on this video

https://youtu.be/2k-FtZiFyf8

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Poster God Elantra2005 has not yet proved knowledgeable Elantra2005's Avatar

Default Re: Tiburon Gauge Cluster Swap

I saw couple of people did it before. I'm quite sure you have to replace the ECU too for making it work.

AVANTE XD- Excellent Driving .

Poster God mkjh has information that can be trustedmkjh has information that can be trusted mkjh's Avatar

That seems like a lot of work. Are you just looking for something different? You can get the white gauges like I have. They light up and lay over the current gauge cluster. Or you can put LED's into the gauge cluster to make it brighter. What is it you are looking to do?

Quote Originally Posted by mkjh View Post
    That seems like a lot of work. Are you just looking for something different? You can get the white gauges like I have. They light up and lay over the current gauge cluster. Or you can put LED's into the gauge cluster to make it brighter. What is it you are looking to do?
    I haven't quite really "wanted" to do it per se. But in the video linked this person mentioned that the guage cluster and climate control had to be swapped out. I didn't analyze the video as much as I should have. Primary goal is Delta swap

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cluless!!!!! ilanpro can identify a wrench ilanpro's Avatar

This guy swapped the cluster and the HVAC unit, not to mention the V6 and 6 speed trans into his elantraso he probably put in the wiring harness from the tiburon

+ Reply to Thread