Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

It's time to say goodbye .

[XD2] 
5K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  faloven 
#1 ·
Hello, sadly it's now close more than ever to say goodbye to my XD that now belongs to my father. Don't understand wrong the car is still running but My father needs a higher vehicle so it's will be easier for him to get inside and out. He's already ordered a new car from KIA and sadly I can't afford to hold two cars for myself otherwise I would take that car.
So now we have to sell it and really for almost nothing.
I hoped that time would never come but nothing can stop time .

#3 ·
Yeah.. well the XD is still here because The new car my father ordered will arrive only in January .
I wish I could give the car to you... :).
Sadly we will have to sell it for less money because the roof and the trunk got severe color fading.

#8 · (Edited)
I just took the XD to a final trip after not driving it like 2 years.
It was strange at first. windows seem very big and also the steering wheel has some heaviness and sitting position is very low like a sport car .

A good memory for sure !
The car have 111.225 miles right now.. that's not so much tho. I saw some XD that have 400.000 Miles !!
Everything still works in the car and really the bad side is the clear coat and some rust spots on the inner trunk area near the weather stripping. I'm sure someone like Scotty Kilmer would never say a good thing about this car he may say: '' pile of junk that's falls apart or something'' unless it's a Toyota. I think Toyota is just overpriced they really not better than Hyundai. But sadly Hyundai and KIA still have quite a not so good resale value here.

#9 ·
Yeah, I don't think Scotty Kilmer is a Hyundai fan.

I didn't know you hadn't driven it for two years. I really wish I could take that car off of your hands. Hyundai resale value here is good if the car is in good condition. As far as miles, 111,225 is not much. My XD has 241,000 while my XD2 has 42,000. I plan on keeping both for many years. They both are built well.

So is your car gone now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.