Time for an overhaul
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time for an overhaul

cluless!!!!! ilanpro can identify a wrench ilanpro's Avatar

Default Time for an overhaul

A moderator rearrengement needs to be done, A lot of them bearly visit the site or are not as involved as they used to be.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Default Re: Time for an overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by ilanpro
    A moderator rearrengement needs to be done, A lot of them bearly visit the site or are not as involved as they used to be.
    amen i was talkin to mike the other day, while we where dealing with that acura retard who kept spamming

Ninja Super Mod KeWLKaT knows a lot about Elantras KeWLKaT's Avatar

I agree. Some people like GHOST are clogging up the forums with useless non-elantra oriented posts. It seems like they go by unnoticed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

'02 Elantra GT
    '04 Suzuki Katana 600

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

on the cigar site im a member of, the same thing happened. the mods just stopped comin by and then there are none left now

the admin doesnt moderate either if he ever shows himself when there is trouble cause one of the trouble makers is the admin of another site and if he leaves people will leave with him and then he will talk crap about that site on his and basically bring it down

sad really.

In da game for a while... DAILLESTWUN has not yet proved knowledgeable DAILLESTWUN's Avatar

Hey, if you need any mods I'll volunteer. I've been with EXD since about when it first started on the old forum...lemme know guys..
    First Elantra to ever have an Accord CAI!!!
    (Routed through the fender)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS
    HVAC in the door!?!?!?! That's awesome. You should put one in the passenger side door and then you can tell people you have dual climate control.

Ultimate Post Whore FordFasteRR can identify a wrench FordFasteRR's Avatar

I want to be a mod !

I could do it, im on every day. plus im in like the top 20 posters i think. ill lay down the law.

yeah same here . . . ill volunteer but doubt i would get it lol

turbo envy only1db has picked up a wrench only1db's Avatar

i nominate ILAN!!!!

Silver Certified Tech turned Sonographer! and blogger?? check it out!!

http://allthingshyundai.blogspot.com/

Veloster Turbo is in the future....

yup taking up space is good. didn't your mom tell you that?

turbo envy only1db has picked up a wrench only1db's Avatar

are people that bored that they would spam another site? grow up

Silver Certified Tech turned Sonographer! and blogger?? check it out!!

http://allthingshyundai.blogspot.com/

Veloster Turbo is in the future....

Calf...Ankles...Cankles!! evan938 knows a lot about Elantras evan938's Avatar

ha. maybe i should volunteer myself. just give me a section i know the most about. and ilan too. and ford can be the FI forum mod
    local forum post, users mom is an actual meth-head
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

thinking to myself . . . what would i be the mod of . . . hmm . . .

I would make a good Mod, I am on a bunch so I keep good track of spamming and what not.

LOL everyone wants to be a mod. maybe we should figure out who needs to not be a mod (like the guy who has a whole 170 posts or so) and see who would qualify (go by posts, knowledge/expertise or something else) to be a mod, then have like a vote for the next poll and take the top 2-3 or however many are needed

i do agree though, it needs to be updated
    In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

Senior Douche BobMs_wht2k2 knows a lot about Elantras BobMs_wht2k2's Avatar

I don't think post count really matters. Look at the time they have been around and the knowledge and advice they give. I've been a part of this site for quite a while but don't have a ton of posts. I've been here for pretty close to 3 years now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting my name in the hat, just saying that post counts don't mean a whole lot.

And where was I when this acura yahoo was on? I'm IN an acura dealer and coulda put ol numbnuts in his place.

Ultimate Post Whore slow 2K2GT knows about Elantras slow 2K2GT's Avatar

I dont want to be a mod because than I cant get away with being a prick all the time, tnot that its a good thing to be a prick all the time..

you're right, posts dont really count. but then again, just because someone doesnt know alot about FI or something else, doesnt mean they can't mod that topic. a mod is supposed to regulate the section, and make sure no SPAM or fighting goes on, or move topics. so really, we just need someone who is going to check up often, and regulate the section. anyone else agree?

+1, but some knowledge of the topic would help

www.dfwhyundais.com paki has not yet proved knowledgeable paki's Avatar
    Texas is the home of the players and pimps

yeah you've got the right idea. knowledge makes a person an expert at it, but a mod doesnt necessarily have to have knowledge. as long as they can point, click, and delete/ban.. then they're eligible to be a mod :P

+ Reply to Thread