Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone made an intake for the 04 Gt... and if so, does anyone have pics? This is my 4th elantra Gt, I am not really a newbie, I was twiztid101 on the old elantraxd, and had an 03 Elantra Gt... See archive... Now, I have an 04 CVVT and want to go for some performance and style, however there is nothing for the 04.. any help would be great..

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a 2004. I have the EvoFusion CAI, the one for 2001-2003's, I simply cut out a gap for the MAF sensor and added some couplers. Presto, cold air intake for the CVVT. Except I don't recommend the EvoFusion CAI, their front strut brace, great deal, their cold air, poor quality, I should have built a custom one with mandrel bent aluminum pieces and a K&N filter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right On,,, I missed going to this site when I had my Sonata...and T Bird... This site has been the best site for information.... What else can we do for our cars... Any body kits yet, headers, exhaust... Anything... I want a different spoiler... I live in Vegas and I usually deal with Rob from hp.com... but there is still nothing for us.... Luve this site..

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah, just buy any intake that fits the '01-'03 and cut out for the MAF.
Just slapping a filter on the end of the maf realy doesn't do any good since all you do is suck in hot air.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.