Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
I got 5% on my front visor down to the AS1 line and on the rear hatch, 22% on the rears & 32% (darkest legal in AZ) on the fronts. But yeah, 5% would probably be too dark all around. Even if it was legal, I probably wouldn't get it either. But it looks good, especially on this car - black paint, black windows.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice looking car

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Now have a blue car.....
535 Posts
Hatches are cool... I just couldnt afford one.. All they had was GT models... so I just give peeps hell for being rich to thoughs that own one... sorry

·
Registered
883 Posts
Blackdiamond said:
Hatches are cool... I just couldnt afford one.. All they had was GT models... so I just give peeps hell for being rich to thoughs that own one... sorry
Just givin you a hard time dude, just checked out your ride, very sweet too! I personally love black. But my last car was black & in AZ it's covered in dust right after you wash it, at least where I live. GT 5dr not avail in white, so I went w/ red, my third, oh well. Keep up the good work, photochopped drop looks good!

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
that thing is extremly nice for a korean modified car... they love lights.. that one doesn't look like an alien spacecraft. I like it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its very clean. When I first bought my car, I didn't like the 5 dr version. But now, if I bought another Elantra, I'd get the 5 dr. It has a lot more cargo space.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts