Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
LikeItLoud
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok got a couple of teaser pics for you guys from the meet.

Couldn't stay long enough to get drunk and all that stuff due to having to go to work and all, but those of you who didn't go missed out on the chicken and stuff. I got myself a couple of stickers to put on the car too. PS sorry bout the blur it was taken with my camera on my phone and i think i had something on the lens part. BTW these are only teaser. There were a couple other fellas out there with some real cameras so im sure they'll be up sooner or later.

Thanks guys for the oppurtunity for us all to get together on such a beautiful day and there wasnt a drop of rain anywhere around. Although there was a big *** fly mean muggin a couple of us lookin at the system in my car. LOL

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: MD Meet: July '08

Cypher's dad here. I'm posting a few pics while the guys are still having fun at the meet:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I spot the Black chop Hatch must be Ny2002ElantraGT. :D

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
wheres robs car (uggz)??

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
whose blue car is that? right next to justins

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is PSUsouthpaw! from PA

·
The Euro Guy
1,117 Posts
heyyyy even pase was there!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Huumm I was able to view the teaser :) , tease me some more :D

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
ah thanks cypher thats who i thought it was dang wish i still lived in va so i coulda come to this meet

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
yea whose who i do recognize a few like justin, pete, jared, shaun, & james of course haha hes the tall guy with a white shirt on next to justin and his girlie back row

o yea thats felix with no shirt on, least i think thats him tall one next to justins girl

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Can everyone with pictures email them to me at [email protected]?

Now I can finally post. Last night it was Justin who had posted since I had to run out for... something.

We had a great turn out yesterday. I was quite surprised that we managed to get a total of 20 cars to show up and about 30 or so people. We had mostly elantras, 1 gk tib, 1 '07 tib, and 3 rds there. There were some great looking cars and everyone was very friendly. We had a blast at kickball, swimming and just bull****ting around.

Heres the people in the photo:

front row (left to right)- Rob (ugzz), Me, Jared (psusouthpaw), Pete (pete03gls), Matt (leviant) and his guest
middle row- Sean (yamaha), Ish (toymachine566), Tiff, Matt, JT, James (keyan), Myron (rdtiburon- Mwood)
top row- Tyler (tdonnel on rdtiburon), Pase, Mel, Felix, Shannon, Justin (ny2002elantragt), James (Supergls), Enrique (cobas), Chris (Jalmir)

I snagged Myron's pics from Rdtiburon. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts