Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:
Well I knew it was only a matter of time before I would have some MAJOR catastrophic accident happen in my old house I just bought and naturally that time was this long weekend.

I had a pipe litterally fracture behind my shower on my main floor shower and totally soak out my basement apartment. This little trajedy happened on Thursday evening after I had a shower and my tenant only noticed on Friday morning.

Friday was spent cleaning up the ceiling in the apartment.
Saturday was spent tearing down my closet wall to source the leak/break and attempt a repair. Looking at the pipe fracture you would think that it would have taken less than 3 hours of sear4ching, flour and four cuts to the hands lol
I just finished soldering new pipes in place today

Whoooooo Hooooo I love long WEEKENDS!!! :mad: :cool:

·
Registered
741 Posts
When we put in a filter system into our house for all the water, a one day project turned into a week long frustrating event so i know that pain, and the pain of solder dripping onto the leg you thought was out of the way working above your head.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
well hopefully u got it fix, it does suck, but hey at least your handy can u imagine if you had to get it fix by a plumber

1 - 4 of 4 Posts