Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i called the dealership and they said they are interesred about hosting the meet. i'm going next week to talk to the head sales rep. hopefully with matt and someone else. so i need support from as many people as possible.

the planning dates are the 21st-22nd or 28th-29th of October, if there is a majority vote for a 2 day meet otherwise it'll be the 21st or 28th of October. if it goes through this time we need people to show up.

Member this is a all Hyundai Meet!!!! tell other fellow hyundain's about it. i've posted it on nt, rdtib, and hyundaiperformance.

if people can post it on other sites that would be most appreaciated!!!!

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
good luck, i tried setting up an indoor meet at a dealership here in indy with EXD and newtib, but noone showed...hope you can come up with some people on such short notice...oh, and HITH was on the midwest...so this aint the first...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's going to be at Van Horn Hyundai in Fond du Lac. on the 21st and 22nd, which is this weekend. i'm probably not driving my tib there cause of my wheel bearings but will be there for sure.

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Directions....I just got over appendix surgery, and haven't been able to drive for 2 weeks....So I might make tha trip...

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
383 Posts
I think you set it up at an awesome dealer, and I dont mind the drive, but I cant make it on such short notice, If I new a couple of weeks ago might have. Sorry. But I would enjoy a midwest meet.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the meet was spunk only 2 guys showed up and they were nt guys that we do meets with together. the nt guys and i talked about it but we are not hoding anymore meets people always talk about wanting one and we hold them and 80% of people don't show up.

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Sorry couldn't make it, funds were and are still low. Hopefully we can get something off of tha ground some time B4 it gets really cold. If not, we could meet up during spring break or at HIN next year...

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe if someone else holds one next year we've held 3 meet's already.

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
I was gonna go to tibathon, then I forgot when it was and couldn't find tha link on newtib....I'll prolly go this year though...

I got cats in my garage right now, but hopefully I can get something together within tha next 2-5 weeks.

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
Hang in there guys and keep trying. You may want to look over at DFWHyundais.com, our North Texas site/club. We have a meet or some kind of event every month. The first meet I went to was 4 Elantras- pretty lame. Since then we've had anywhere from 6 to 24 cars, including Elantras, Tibs and a few other makes/models of friends cars. It takes a small core of folks to get the thing rolling, and a few hangers-on to fill it out. We also welcome Kia owners, since Kia is owned by Hyundai and the Spectra shares so much with the Elantra platform.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts