Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Urban ArtFX
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are 2 free entry events coming up. One of them is on Sat. 8/20/2005 in Adrian, MI. 30mins from toledo. It is a sound competition and Bikini Car wash!!!!!! there is music and people grilling. a really good time. I will post the address and link for this event as soon as www.termpro.com starts working again.

Music Master's Bikini Car wash dB Drag event

the second event is on Sun. 8/21/2005 in Tallhemadge, OH at the Summit Racing Headquarters. a great event. Full car show with trophies and also a free dB dragracing Event. This is also an event you don't want to miss.

Summit Racing Car Show and dB Drag event

CAR SHOW. bring them cars out. Summit Racing throws some of the best shows in Northern Ohio.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
are we supposed to see how the sub is blown from the pic or are you just posting the pic to show the sub

*newbie @ audio. i hooked mine up and that was it

·
Team Urban ArtFX
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
evan938 said:
are we supposed to see how the sub is blown from the pic or are you just posting the pic to show the sub

*newbie @ audio. i hooked mine up and that was it

Yeah if you look at the sub you can see how it is sticking up and deformrd looking. and if you look past the chrome you will see some copper stuff sticking up. The sub is frozen in the all the way out position. and melted and bonded itself to the metal. :(

·
12,676 Posts
i think your car needs some rims :D

i think the girl is smoking hot

·
12,676 Posts
ah see...now youre holdin out on pics. you post one and got 2 in your sig. wheres the rest of the pics of her and any other females?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts