Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Damn I love wagons

Specs:
Engine - V6 Bi Turbo
Displacement cu in (cc): 163 (2671)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 400(294) / n.a.
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 369(500) / n.a.

Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 4.7
Top Speed mph (km/h): 180 (290)

·
Registered
732 Posts
I don't like the colors, I've never been a fan of dark wheels, or bright red. I do like Audi Performance though.

That acceleration is close to that of the RS-6. Now thats a sweet little car. I a couple with no aero packages in a american lemons series race. they knocked the crap out of vipers that had full aero packages from the start. After long greens the vipers would over take them but they would catch up again, the final was viper, RS-6, viper, RS-6 then the M3s, Vetts, and at the end were the Mustaings.

(I know I can't spell)

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
It's almost like a 400 hp Mazda Protege5. Very nice.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
This is much better than any Mazda. If I had the cash I'd sport one of those in a heartbeat. I was actually looking at some used A4 wagons for my fiances next ride but they're hard to find around here but there's alot of them in Texas for some reason.

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
It does look pretty similar to the Protege5 though.

Too bad Audi isn't really known for their reliability. It seems like the older ones tend to have a lot of problems.

·
Registered
499 Posts
ABT makes some good stuff.
I also like their tuning package for RS6 Avant. Over 500hp!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Only problem would be constantly cleaning the groceries off the back windows...LOL Fast wagons are the MILF's of the car world sooooo sexy and yet sooooo responsable.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
thats a pretty sharp car I think and Im not really an Audi fan!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts