1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'll reserve judgement until I can see one in person, but I do think the pictures look pretty good. I especially like the way the seem to have smoothed out the front end.

Wil

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Doesn't seem drastic enough a change to me. Leave it alone, or change it more than they did IMO. I don't know, I'll need to see one in person.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
:abovelol: @ Phiber not going to happen, there are going to be doing a complete overhaul for a 2006-2007 model line on a lot of the cars :)\

The theta will be coming into the line up for the engine of choice, and hopefully we can see some of the same specs with Mitsu a lot more on the theta

·
Registered
74 Posts
The front lip/ or lower section of the front bumper looks like it was ripped on the Toyota Celica, and smoothed out a little bit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's too bad the Celica stole the shape/look of the grill from the Tib first. Haha.
Seriously? I hadn't noticed that before.

Either way, I still love the new Tiburon. And from what I've seen in the new pics, it doesn't seem that these changes will take anything away from the look of the vehicle. Can't wait to see one in person. If my insurance wasn't so high, I would have owned a 2003 GSR, but I'm young, and my premiums are deadly.

Maybe some day. Who knows though, maybe the next Elantra will have a more powerful engine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.