Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, it was new to me. I hope this wasn't posted before.
For people who can't read Korean...
New XD will get
1. Chrome head light
2. E-mobilizer??? (NYMPH = Lady model)
3. Safty power window
4. Wood trim interior
5. Tilt head rest
6. Heated seat (fabric seat)

On 5 door
1. Turn signal color change
2. H-280 audio
3. New Tiburon Multi gauge
4. Blue color outside mirror
5. New Tiburon Gear knob

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
The blue mirrors are going to be pretty cool I think. I'm not sure I like the taillight changes on the hatch though, I like the current ones better. That multiguage will probably draw at lot of attention to people here. I'm not sure I like the chrome headlights on the XD2 either, maybe I'll need a better pic. Can't wait to see more of the changes, in fact, I didn't think Hyundai would change it so much for 2005, seeing as they just changed it and will have an all new Elantra in 2006. Good stuff though.

I was going to move this post, but I think it's as good here as anywhere.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
FINALLY.........a multigauge that is adaptable to our cars!!!!..........I NEED THAT AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT AND WILL PAY $$$$$$$$$$ :tongue:

I HAVE WANTED OEM DIN GAUGES SINCE I GOT MY CAR :halm:

I have the Korean Multigauge faceplate/bezel and was going to modify it to take aftermarket gauges...but maybe I will wait. :thumbsup:

·
Golf Addict
212 Posts
I like the lights on the 2004 better, but the new grill looks good to me! A tilting headrest and wood trim are pluses as well.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
04Elantra said:
FINALLY.........a multigauge that is adaptable to our cars!!!!..........I NEED THAT AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT AND WILL PAY $$$$$$$$$$ :tongue:

I HAVE WANTED OEM DIN GAUGES SINCE I GOT MY CAR :halm:

I have the Korean Multigauge faceplate/bezel and was going to modify it to take aftermarket gauges...but maybe I will wait. :thumbsup:
Not sure if those gauge will come with in US virsion tho.
That's why I bought the gauge and trying to install. :(

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I'm not hot on the chrome lights... but then I'm not buying a new XD any time soon, so whatever. The blue mirrors sound kind of cool though. Thanks for the post. Can we get a hi-res? :)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
600 Posts
Me too....still waitin for joonie to get back to me..I asked like a month ago for the chrome foglight surrounds, the tweeter surrounds and even some of the dash/console trim.

I will continue to nag until they get at least two sets...one for me and one for you!

·
600 Posts
damn Hyundai (and other foreign manufacturers)....give performace and aesthetic stuff oversees but always screw us.

Our DOT rules and government emission standards are primarily to blame!
But I still want to shoot the people who make the model/lineup decisions in Korea!

04CVVT...dont get in a bidding war with me, but check this out (and my post in the apperance forum for the guy on EBAY selling chrome accents!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7908272497

1 - 15 of 15 Posts