Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way for this radio to read and display ID3 tag information from Mp3 files? It appears to only display actual file name. It seems dumb to make an MP3 radio that doesn't support reading the ID tags. It would also be nice to set continuous scrolling on. Maybe there's a hidden settings menu?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've actually installed an aftermarket JVC, but am not happy with how it looks with the dash kit. Additionally, I lost the AUX port and steering wheel controls. I wish they would of used a standard double DIN opening (I think Canada does). I'd need to buy the entire radio delete bezel from the dealer for $230 to get a standard double din opening. I really like how the factory radio looks but it's a shame they cheapened up on the features.

· You best be trollin foo
4,073 Posts
I've actually installed an aftermarket JVC, but am not happy with how it looks with the dash kit. Additionally, I lost the AUX port and steering wheel controls. I wish they would of used a standard double DIN opening (I think Canada does). I'd need to buy the entire radio delete bezel from the dealer for $230 to get a standard double din opening. I really like how the factory radio looks but it's a shame they cheapened up on the features.
You need to install an adapter for the steering wheel controls.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.