Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I told Cory I was going to be working on each month throughout the year so I didn't have to do it all at the end of the year, and well, I didn't do a damn thing.

So, I'm going to start working on it soon and I was wondering if anyone wants to help. I'm hoping Cory will be down for some work again. Anyone else? If you want to "apply" then you'll have to work up a prototype calendar page (you can look at the past ones for inspiration) and if I think you have quality work then you get the privilege of doing something for EXD while not getting paid a damn thing. What could be better than that?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
.. if I think you have quality work then you get the privilege of doing something for EXD while not getting paid a damn thing. What could be better than that?
Hahaha. At least you're honest. ;)

Which ones need done?

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Hahaha. At least you're honest. ;)

Which ones need done?
I'm assuming all of them? lol

I am actually working on a calender here at work If you sen dme the 12 pictures I'll throw something together and send you a pdf of it back by Sunday.

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
You never know, he might have gotten something done inbetween his kitten rescues and Cricket matches.
No way EXD is at the bottom of his Priorities list. we all know that.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Derek, just pick a month from the COTM page and make something up. It needs to be pretty big in size and resolution. Cory, do you remember what it was? 200 DPI and 12x9 or something like that.

No way EXD is at the bottom of his Priorities list. we all know that.
100% true.

And, about the repost, my stupid mouse is messed up, sometimes I have to click like 2408 times in order to get it to work. I've ordered a new one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
I have no idea what it was, I had to empty out my PM box since then.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Derek, you are still planning to do this, right?
Yeah! can you give me an an Idea of what you are going for??? I have a block right now, and am having trouble being creative.

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
Yeah! can you give me an an Idea of what you are going for??? I have a block right now, and am having trouble being creative.
James, can you post up the ones I made for you last year to give him an idea? I don't know if I have them saved..

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
LOL Bob won COTM last year??? But I get the general Idea I'll get to work as soon as I sober up.

Edit BTW where the **** has Andy Been????

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
Andy wrecked his elantra out by his dads, now he's living in Hamilton, Ohio. He said he's gonna move to Cincy soon, though.

He still drives out here and gets drunk with me at least once a month or so.

BTW, I'm uploading the 2007 calendar right now, I'll link you so you can see those too.

EDIT : http://www.crookedh.com/munky/ElantraXD/2007_COTM_Calendar.zip

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Mine are done I did January, July October and whatever the other month was. LOL I've been drinking again tonight but yeah I did them all in the same night. BTW Silver cars suck ***. Do you know how hard it is to find the right color for readability issues???

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
What other month? lol..

I'll do the other ones this weekend.

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
What other month? lol..

I'll do the other ones this weekend.

Jan, April, July, October LOL Brain farted ha! Alcohol will do that .

James I'll email them 1 by 1 because It was to large to send as a whole.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts