Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is tha day that my 360 got tha 3 rings of death!!!

I'm doom!!!

·
Hail Satan
1,088 Posts
That sucks dude. Regular 360 or elite?

I had the regular 360 from release til the Elite came out, then I got the elite. Only time I've ever had the 3 riings of death is when the original 360 tipped over, but it was fine after I unplugged it and plugged it back in.

·
LikeItLoud
306 Posts
You will....
I don't think he will. 3rrod is only for folks that have smooth hands and not a lot of social time to speak of with friends and think that they believe they run faster with a knife. I bought my 360 off ebay for like 30 bucks and plugged it straight up and it worked. Poor kid thought it was broken. It just needed to have the heatsink on tighter.

·
Platinum Member #1
2,010 Posts
I don't think he will. 3rrod is only for folks that have smooth hands and not a lot of social time to speak of with friends and think that they believe they run faster with a knife. I bought my 360 off ebay for like 30 bucks and plugged it straight up and it worked. Poor kid thought it was broken. It just needed to have the heatsink on tighter.
you CAN run faster with a knife. its the truth. but only on counter strike. i dont play the 360 that much, and i'm actually considering selling it because of that.

i got a 60gig ipod video for free because a guy thought it was broken. actually, he had just not plugged it in for so long that the battery had completely died to the point that it didn't turn on when you plugged it in. left it on the charger over night and worked like a charm. until the hard drive died.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I've said it time and again, 360's are junk. We had 3 of them new in the box, in the last month and a half, rrod right out of the box. NICE!

·
Hail Satan
1,088 Posts
Well, it doesn't fail at having good games... Unlike the PS3.

Don't call me a Microsoft fanboy either, cause I have a PS3 as well.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
all ps3 needs is cod, and I'm good.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I'm sorry if I'm stupid. I don't have a 360. What is Rings of Death?

·
Registered
378 Posts
i am sick of the games rebuttal
who gives a **** about games if the damn thing breaks so often?
thats like saying "even tho my car is in the shop half the time, it handles like a dream and gets great gas mileage!" but hell, you arent drivin it half the time and its not reliable

·
Hail Satan
1,088 Posts
thats like saying "even tho my car is in the shop half the time, it handles like a dream and gets great gas mileage!" but hell, you arent drivin it half the time and its not reliable
But it has good games :tongue:. I've never, ever had an issue with it anyways. Ever.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
never had problems with mine ... minus the first one I bought used that ALREADY had the RROD (and I knew it had the RROD).

Anyway the new gen of the 360 don't have the RROD problem anymore.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
It's when your 360 takes a **** on you, refuses to start up, and has 3 flashing red rings on the faceplate. Hence; red rings of death
Thanks man.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts